widget

hello

is there a widget for ios or windows for metatrader?

i typically have all my screen full of windows and cant afford to have metatrader

sometimes i leave a small line for it but becauze the positions shift the balance i have to move the window every day

plz halp

napouser: is there a widget for ios or windows for metatrader? i typically have all my screen full of windows and cant afford to have metatrader. sometimes i leave a small line for it but becauze the positions shift the balance i have to move the window every day

Your question is unclear. Please explain in more detail and with screenshots if possible.

Also, MetaTrader mobile app is no longer available on the iOS App store. If you have never downloaded it before, then you will have to use the web-terminal via a iOS web browser instead.

I am really sad at the demise of metatrader on ios.  Why are they doing this?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Your question is unclear. Please explain in more detail and with screenshots if possible.

Also, MetaTrader mobile app is no longer available on the iOS App store. If you have never downloaded it before, then you will have to use the web-terminal via a iOS web browser instead.

imagine a windows screen full of windows

there are only some very few places that u can have free for metatrader

some times  i leave the bottom 1/8of the screen to monitor my deals

but sadly metatrader has the total moving up or down depending how many deals u have

so what i am asking is there a widget that can be on top of other windows that u can place some top right side of the screen to se ur deals?

something like a weather widget or bandwidth monitor or something

hope this clears it up

napouser #: imagine a windows screen full of windows there are only some very few places that u can have free for metatrader some times  i leave the bottom 1/8of the screen to monitor my deals but sadly metatrader has the total moving up or down depending how many deals u have so what i am asking is there a widget that can be on top of other windows that u can place some top right side of the screen to se ur deals? something like a weather widget or bandwidth monitor or something hope this clears it up
Then write your MQL code for such a "widget" to display on a single chart only the information you want to track. If you don't know how to code, then maybe hire someone to code it for you.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Then write your MQL code for such a "widget" to display on a single chart only the information you want to track. If you don't know how to code, then maybe hire someone to code it for you.
That sounds awesome
If some1 willing to make i could pay

napouser #: That sounds awesome. If some1 willing to make i could pay

Use the Freelance section for that, not the forum.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers
Reason: