External Cloud with MT5

When I use a built-In symbol (built with imported data with old Future), the usual MQL5 cloud network is not able to run a backtest. Just the local runs. Do you know a solution to use a external cloud power for backtesting ?

Thanks

bibi7575: When I use a built-In symbol (built with imported data with old Future), the usual MQL5 cloud network is not able to run a backtest. Just the local runs. Do you know a solution to use a external cloud power for backtesting?
You can't use the MQL5 cloud network for Custom Symbols. You can only use normal broker supplied symbols.

Fernando Carreiro #:
You can't use the MQL5 cloud network for Custom Symbols. You can only use normal broker supplied symbols.
It was nice of Fernando to answer me because you were the only one to do so.
But my question was more about possible solutions in cases of custom symbols. I started looking at Amazon Cloud but if I'm not mistaken in my price simulations (based on 64 kernels), the CPU prices are very expensive.
There are still many people who must have found tricks...

bibi7575 #: It was nice of Fernando to answer me because you were the only one to do so. But my question was more about possible solutions in cases of custom symbols. I started looking at Amazon Cloud but if I'm not mistaken in my price simulations (based on 64 kernels), the CPU prices are very expensive. There are still many people who must have found tricks...

There are no "tricks"! Your possible solutions are as follows:

• Improve your code efficiency so that it will run faster, and take less time to back-test or optimise on your own PC.
  • Or for optimisations (not single back-tests), you can setup a "local" tester farm, either by installing MetaTester on other machines on your own local network, or on 3rd party virtual servers.

Those are your only options.

My suggestion, is to first improve your code as much as possible. I've only use the MQL5 Cloud once just as a test, and I have never needed to use local farm for optimisations either. If you write good, efficient code, you will seldom need to use more than your own PC for back-tests and optimisations.

EDIT: I forgot one more option — to use a better and faster PC, but that requires an investment to buy one, and I'm sure that is not what you want.

Reason: