Magicnumber

Good morning all. I would like to know if it is possible to erase the magic numbers of an EA? I would like him to trade with a magic number 0 like a manual trade.

francky85: Good morning all. I would like to know if it is possible to erase the magic numbers of an EA? I would like him to trade with a magic number 0 like a manual trade.

If the EA allows the setting of a magic number (i.e. an input for magic number), then yes, you can set it to "0".

If not, and you have access to the source code, then it can modified.

If not, and you don't have access to source code, then nothing can be done.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Si l'EA permet le réglage d'un nombre magique (c'est-à-dire une entrée pour un nombre magique), alors oui, vous pouvez le régler sur "0".

Si ce n'est pas le cas et que vous avez accès au code source, il peut être modifié.

Si ce n'est pas le cas et que vous n'avez pas accès au code source, rien ne peut être fait.

Hello. thank you for your help. yes I can modify the magic number in the parameters but when I put it on 0 it automatically registers a magic number with several digits. this is fxblue.

francky85 #: Hello. thank you for your help. yes I can modify the magic number in the parameters but when I put it on 0 it automatically registers a magic number with several digits. this is fxblue.

Then the EA is probably not accepting "0" for magic number and just generating one. You need to fix it in the Source Code.

And what does FXBlue have to with your EA? That is an analysis service and has nothing to do with how your EA functions.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Ensuite, l'EA n'accepte probablement pas "0" pour le nombre magique et n'en génère qu'un. Vous devez le corriger dans le code source.

Et qu'est-ce que FXBlue a à voir avec votre EA ? Il s'agit d'un service d'analyse et n'a rien à voir avec le fonctionnement de votre EA.

I use fxblue to copy transactions between accounts and it is he who generates the magic number.

francky85 #: I use fxblue to copy transactions between accounts and it is he who generates the magic number.

Then speak to FXBlue! We cannot help you here!

#Fernando  Carreiro  :

Alors parlez à FXBlue ! Nous ne pouvons pas vous aider ici !

Ok thanks Fernando.
Reason: