error 264 , set bid to custom symbol

hello 

Why does it make error 264 when I run the following code?

CustomSymbolSetDouble(name,SYMBOL_BID,tick_array[ArraySize(tick_array)-1].bid);

please help me if you can

Amini1382: Why does it make error 264 when I run the following code? please help me if you can

As far as I know, there is no such runtime error in MQL5. Only MQL5 compile errors code be 264.

Fernando Carreiro #:

As far as I know, there is no such runtime error in MQL5. Only MQL5 compile errors code be 264.

thank you for your answer 

I know less than you, anyway, do you know a way to put the last bid on the chart?

If it is a compile error 264"Cannot call protected method of class", then it may be referring to "tick_array" for some reason.

Amini1382 #: thank you for your answer I know less than you, anyway, do you know a way to put the last bid on the chart?

But is it a runtime error or a compile error? You did not specify!

Fernando Carreiro #:

But is it a runtime error or a compile error? You did not specify!

i do not know it but my expert does not show the error when compiled . the expert print it in MT5 expert box . i just want to see bid on the chart . How can I change it to work?

Amini1382 #: i do not know it but my expert does not show the error when compiled . the expert print it in MT5 expert box . i just want to see bid on the chart . How can I change it to work?

Then show your code, especially the part that outputs the error code to the Experts log. Just showing one line does not help.

Reason: