Question about MT5 Trading Activity

There appear to be 3 unauthorized trading transactions in my MT5 account. Is there an MT5 client support phone number so that I can speak with someone about this? 

If anyone has any tips to help me figure out what happened, please let me know.

The charts, the price on the charts, the symbols to trade, and the names of the symbols, and the time of the price on the chart - all of them are related to the brokers only. It means that all trading activity is related to the brokers only.
So, about transaction - ask the broker you selected for trading.

About "authorization of transaction" - I never heard about it in forex ... authorized by whome sorry?
I know that the brokers should be authorized in some countries (in the US, in EU, more).
In case of the US - use NFA (National Futures Association) or CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) to check about your broker: is it authrized or not.
More information - look at post and post

So, about any transaction - speak with the support of the broker.
Meta 5 for US trading
Meta 5 for US trading
  • www.mql5.com
Can anyone tell me which brokerages in US are accepting Meta 5? I am struggling to fin a broker. Thanks you...

Sergey Golubev #:
The charts, the price on the charts, the symbols to trade, and the names of the symbols, and the time of the price on the chart - all of them are related to the brokers only. It means that all trading activity is related to the brokers only.
So, about transaction - ask the broker you selected for trading.

My broker is FRTC and I checked with them. They said that they cannot see who accessed my account and performed those 3 trades in my account in my place. Can you please check to see who performed those 3 trades? Can you help me report the most recent 3 trades in my account please?

NicBuc #: My broker is FRTC and I checked with them. They said that they cannot see who accessed my account and performed those 3 trades in my account in my place. Can you please check to see who performed those 3 trades? Can you help me report the most recent 3 trades in my account please?

No one here, be they admins, moderators and normal users, have access to your account to be able to verify that. Only your broker can "see" from which IP such transaction came from.

Is your broker a reputable and government regulated broker?

Are you using a VPS?

Did you share your account credentials with anyone?

Were you approached by a so-called "agent" before opening an account with this broker?

Fernando Carreiro #:

No one here, be they admins, moderators and normal users, have access to your account to be able to verify that. Only your broker can "see" from which IP such transaction came from.

Is your broker a reputable and government regulated broker?

Are you using a VPS?

Did you share your account credentials with anyone?

Were you approached by a so-called "agent" before opening an account with this broker?

FRTCNET is a registered business in UK and they act as an investment broker. Does this mean they can be held accountable according to international finance and investment laws? Please, any input and ideas can help me. 

Sergey Golubev #:
About "authorization of transaction" - I never heard about it in forex ... authorized by whome sorry?
I know that the brokers should be authorized in some countries (in the US, in EU, more).
In case of the US - use NFA (National Futures Association) or CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) to check about your broker: is it authrized or not.
More information - look at post and post

So, about any transaction - speak with the support of the broker.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Question about MT5 Trading Activity

NicBuc, 2022.05.17 05:35

FRTCNET is a registered business in UK and they act as an investment broker. Does this mean they can be held accountable according to international finance and investment laws? Please, any input and ideas can help me. 

In UK?
So, is it the broker lincensed in the UK to collect money from the people on the way of deposit (same with banks)?
If yes so it should be listed in UK FCA website about it (in the Financial Conduct Authority).

Do your own research please.
Because the discussion about the brokers (and about so called "agents") is prohibited on the forum.
There are several internet forums which are specializing on the discussion about the brokers, so search google with "forex forum brokers discussion" and especially with "forexpeacearmy forum brokers discussion". Find those forums and ask their advice.

NicBuc #: ... is a registered business in UK and they act as an investment broker. Does this mean they can be held accountable according to international finance and investment laws? Please, any input and ideas can help me. 

As I told you in private, it is a scam site and they are not registered in the UK at all. And as of the current moment their site is now down.

Reason: