Study. - page 5

Victor Ziborov:

Even if you graduate from Oxford University (England) or Harvard University (USA), this will not help you in your forex trading. Only trial and error in direct trading with analysis of those errors will help.

With this conclusion, I agree more. How about graduating from Hogwarts ?)))))

Victor Ziborov:

Even if you graduate from Oxford University (England) or Harvard University (USA), this will not help you in your forex trading. Only trial and error in direct trading with analysis of those errors will help.

The trial and error method, or the "rule of thumb" method, is long outdated. There are now more effective methods, such as TRIZ, or ARIZ, an algorithm for inventive problem solving, and a number of similar methods that dramatically improve results when solving complex, non-standard problems.

Victor Ziborov:
Andrew, I'll tell you this as someone who is retired and has numerous diplomas. The most effective education is self-education. So, don't pay for any quack courses (your city is probably full of them). Take the Internet, MT4, a demo account, and read and try, and you will see that little by little, step by step, your future individual trading system will become clear in your mind. But, be aware, this is a long and painful process. At least 4 years. And realistically, more. There is no wide pole road here. Good luck to you.

Plus

It may seem absurd. But it is simply impossible to make money. I tried it both on trend lines and on levels. The result is a failure.

Here is an example of my deal. The volume is minimal.

Andrey:

It may seem absurd. But it is simply impossible to make money. I tried it both on trend lines and on levels. The result is a failure.

Andriy, breaking through the trend line is not a 100% guarantee of a successful transaction. And in general, there are no trades in forex with a 100% guarantee. Therefore, you should always have a "Plan B". That is, I should have some measures in case the price moves against me. Plan B in this case is either a short SL, or a pending Sell Stop for a lock. The fact that you are not successful in trading is a natural process. Only 0.1% of all traders are profitable, and their deals are not always profitable. But the sum of all deals of a successful trader is always positive. You may have the impression that it is impossible to be a successful trader? No, it is possible. Look at the menu of this site Signal.

But I see the right approach in you asking specific questions, right on the chart. Keep going in that direction and you will be successful.

Andrey:

With that conclusion, I agree more. What if you graduate from Hogwarts? )))))

Andrew, Hogwarts is a fictional institution of wizards. Discussing wizards ? This is the "Humour" thread:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/unread#unread

Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • www.mql5.com
Форумяне, не забывайте соблюдать правила...

Andrey:

That's where it's supposed to be.

You want me to show you one?

Andrey:

As an option: try robot trading and learn manual trading in parallel. The problem is that in trading it is useless to ask for advice, you go through one strategy after another until you get something right.

By learning, everyone understands something different. For example, the technical approach is a whole science: candlestick patterns, indicators, wave theory, trends, etc. The fundamental approach comes from macroeconomics: current account, balance of payments, key rate differentials, all kinds of management indices (purchasing, supply), etc. It is possible to combine these approaches, but strictly not recommended, because the conclusions can be opposite: the analysis works with the view of market players already reflected in the transactions, which are based on the foundation, but add their attitude and play the role of a spoiled phone. Fundamentals are generally more objective, because the strength and weakness of currencies act as derivatives of supply and demand in international trade. A good long term trader should know more about macroeconomics, not Forex per se. If he approaches the market from the perspective of a position investor, success is guaranteed.

Andrey:
Where to turn. For training in trading.

For knowledge and experience, go straight to the World Wide Web :)

Reason: