MQL5. How to insert your own indicator into the code of other indicators (probably a silly question, but still?)

Example handle_fr=iFractals(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT);

It means you can write your own indicator and apply it in the same way as other indicators ( iFractals,

iVolumes, iMACD
iVolumes

iBWMFI,...) in the code of a new indicator or it is only for indicators in the reference book?

iBWMFI

Urman Ru:

Example handle_fr=iFractals(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT);

It means you can write your own indicator and apply it in the same way as other indicators ( iFractals,

iVolumes, iMACD
iVolumes

iBWMFI,...) in the code of a new indicator or it is only for indicators in the reference book?

iBWMFI

int handle = iCustom(); // of course with all parameters

Alexey Viktorov #:

Yep, Custom is custom ! Thank you!

Alexey Viktorov #:

Alas, Alexey, it didn't work, I must have set the question wrong. Probably, it is only possible to insert into a new code indicators from the reference book already built in MT5, but my own indicators are not possible.

Urman Ru #:

Alas, Alexey, it didn't work, I must have asked the question wrong. I can't just include my indicator into another one just like that, I can't. I guess you can only put into a new code the indicators from the reference book, but you can't put your own indicators into the new code.

Show me the code of indicator call.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
Show me the code to call the indicator.

It all worked out!!!!))

Alexey Viktorov #:

It worked!!!))Thank you!

I got it!)

Urman Ru #:

It all worked out!!!!))

Share!!! Maybe someone else will understand!!!

a007 #:

Share!!! Maybe someone else will understand!!!

They'll laugh. They're such monsters, you can't ride a crooked goat around here.

Urman Ru #:

They'll laugh. There are such monsters here, you can't ride a crooked goat.

They won't even laugh at someone who wants to understand without doing anything with his hands. And if you've done it with your hands and thought with your head so that you understand... what's there to laugh about?

I'm glad it worked out.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Not even someone who wants to understand with their hands without doing anything will be laughed at. And if you have done it with your hands and thought with your head so that you understand... what is there to laugh about?

I'm glad it worked out.

Thanks!) For the leading questions and answers too:)

Reason: