Who has been trading the sniper strategy?

This is my second strategy, I'm testing it, but so far the results are 50/50, but the video on the net is so nice may be, who trades on it, I would like to know the opinions.

Kirill Shushkevich:
This is my second strategy I am testing it, but so far the results are 50/50, but the video on the net is so beautiful can anyone trade on it, I would like to know the opinions.

Forum search results,

Forum search results

I've been trading on the net.

Vladimir Karputov:

Forum search results,

thank you

If it's a world-famous system or word or coder (i.e. you said the word and lots of people from different countries replied "Yes, we know!", FX Sniper is a well-known fellow (was very famous, and disappeared somewhere for several years now). His indicators and Expert Advisors based on them were once very popular, and many traded on them.
You can look here, but it is not all:

The most famous indicators are Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger with allert, with histogram and so on - many modifications. On the basis of one indicator there are several versions of Terminator advisor.

-------------

But you probably mean the Sniper strategy, known mostly in the Russian-speaking segment of Forex, if so, google about the video (I remember, there was a video about it somewhere).

Sergey Golubev:

If we're talking about a world-famous system or word or coder (that is, you said the word, and many people from different countries responded - "Yes, we know!"), FX Sniper is a well-known fellow (was very famous, and disappeared somewhere for several years now). His indicators and Expert Advisors based on them were once very popular, and many traded on them.
You can look here, but it is not all:

The most famous indicators are Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger with allert, with histogram and so on - many modifications. On the basis of one indicator there are some versions of Terminator advisor.

-------------

But you probably mean the Sniper strategy, known mostly in the Russian-speaking segment of Forex, if so, google about the video (I remember, there was a video about it somewhere).

Yes, I mean, the strategy Snapper video I've already seen several copies, I just want to see the opinions of those who trade or trade on it at the moment.

Any broker gives me a profit.

I just go in and get my own.

because I'm a Yakut.

I live in the tundra, and we need money for the camp.

I learned to do forex living in a yurt, the Internet is a satellite.

I just go in and get mine.

Alexander Ivanov:

Any broker gives me a profit.

because I'm a Yakut.

I live in the tundra, and we need money for the camp.

I learned to do forex living in a yurt, the internet is a satellite.

I am from Siberia and have experience in forex as well.

Kirill Shushkevich:

I'm from Siberia, too, and I have forex experience.

Siberian means strong nerves,

I have no experience,

but I'm always on youtube about the sniper system.

Is he okay like this?

Reason: