Arbitration Advisor

I'll buy an arbitrage advisor, yes... only after checking.

The SEARCH forum works

These are not for sale, you should realise that by now.

Andy Sanders:
They don't sell, it's about time you realised that.
Of course, to sell an arbitrage robot that works well is to create competition for yourself. After all, it is your liquidity that the buyer will spend. Although there are all kinds of people, maybe someone will sell, but it is unlikely.

Ilya Yakovlev:
I'll buy an arbitrage advisor, yes... Only after checking it out.
I had a project for an arbitrage robot, but it took 100,000 roubles to create it. Couldn't find anyone who would do it cheaper. That was 3 years ago. Prices can vary by up to 2 times now.

Buying money

mmmoguschiy-new:
Buy money

Please buy at your leisure.

Buy and sell prices are known, choose any.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Please buy at your leisure.

Purchase and sale prices are known, choose any.

I have mine - 1 cent per dollar

Ilya Yakovlev:
I'll buy an arbitrage advisor, yes... only after verification.
there are already some on the market, verified by the moderators)

Igor Yeremenko:
there are already in the marketplace, verified by the moderators)
Are these the ones that fall with division by zero? Yes, the market is full of such goodies ))

The arbitrage systems are the most difficult to use. You need to have decent experience with these systems to get results. Starting with the fact that they do not work in backtester, need constant supervision and adjustment, selection of brokers, ending with the purchase of dedicated servers and feeds and banned accounts from the broker, in case of successful trading. But despite all the problems, remain the most profitable (and the only highly profitable), with a competent approach. That's why brokers are actively fighting against arbitrage, and arbitrageurs against brokers :) Plus, if you are in arbitrage - you are not naive and you know all the insides of brokers, which knowledge many traders lack, but this is a separate topic.

You are naive to say that arbitrage doesn't work, that arbitrage is dead, that brokers won't let you earn, that these systems are too expensive and nobody sells them - is the naïve perception of those who have never worked with arbitrage professionally. Even some brokers went up on these systems at one time... or rather, successful arbitrageurs then opened their own offices. Plus, as a rule, it is teamwork, it is very difficult for one person to do arbitrage, or you have to have 100 hands.

Here is a rough hierarchy of arbitration systems, complexity, speed, and development costs. As you can see, developing the simplest low latency arbitration system is quite cheap and quick in time. As the complexity increases, the cost of developing and renting the infrastructure increases.

All that is used in forex is latency tolerant, low latency at most. There is no point in going higher in the hierarchy, i.e. you will be stuck with the execution speed of brokers. The other types are direct connections to exchanges, hft.

Reason: