pool:

not advertising

What then?

Contender:

What then?

nothing---- on the topic of the thread.

pool:

nothing---- on the topic of the thread.

"The hen takes it one day at a time"! An example for scalper chickens! :)

borilunad:

"The hen takes it one day at a time"! An example for scalper chickens! :)

In fact, $5,000 (100%) -- in half an hour.

pool:

In fact, it's $5,000(100%)--in half an hour.

And in a month, in a year?! And with proof of payment!

pool:

in fact - $5,000 (100%) -- in half an hour.

As far as I understood this strategy is based on "fluffy" quotes. The most vivid example of strategy based on this principle is here

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/winwin2007

In order to prevent this EA from winning the Championship, the organisers had to introduce special filters and the quote character changed (you can see it very clearly on the profit curve). As far as I remember then during 1-2 years ECs were treated very qualitatively, they squealed like pigs, widened spreads, introduced requotes, prohibited placing Limits close to spread, etc. They introduced special wording in their rules like "non-market quotes" and cancelled deals on history under the pretext of that...

Contender:

there are opportunities to cheat on myfxbook.
There are opportunities everywhere

Prival:

To prevent this EA from winning the championship, the organizers had to introduce special filters...

Is it possible to enter something in the course of the championship?

And what was the point of doing it, if not him, then someone else will win.

paukas:
If there is something to monitor, just go to myfxbook. There we will see whether it is possible or not and what the drawdown is.

what the fuck do i need these monitors for... I go to the computer a couple of times a day anyway...

I've been posting everything in my neighbour's thread for a couple of years now... both deals and stats... the point of PR... not interested...

if you don't fuck around and don't play intraday, you can get quite stable on a couple dozen pairs...

zoritch:

what the fuck do I need these monitors for... I go to the computer a couple of times a day anyway...

I've been posting everything in my neighbour's thread for a couple of years now... both deals and stats... the point of PR... not interested...

if you don't fuck around and don't play intraday, you can get quite stable on a couple dozen pairs...

I knew it right away. One thing's embarrassing. Without monitoring, all your stats are rubbish.
Reason: