The councillor is in agreement.

I suggest that the whole community should write an EA.

Apparently we have to vote for the base indicator, its timeframe, the pair.

Setting.

Iteration 1.

Applying filter

Decide which one.

Setting.

Iteration 2.

Applying a filter, etc.

---------------------------------------------------

Maybe a predictive indicator?

The scale of the day.

Offer a predictive indicator with a positive expected payoff, and I will write you an Expert Advisor for free in a quarter of an hour =)

mass-minded zeitgeist...

;)))

wmlab:
Offer me a forecast indicator with positive expected payoff, and I will write an EA for it within a quarter of an hour for free =)

This is easy to check. Suppose you know the closing value of the 100 bar in the future.

This is easy to do in the EA...

You write an EA on it for a quarter of an hour.

Then, instead of predicting the range of 100 bars, you take 50, 75, etc.

And it turns out that your EA does not work. Or rather, it works like all the others.

Knowing the close of the 100 bar should give a positive maturity expectation.

Probably ).

There's a fable called 'The Painter Elephant'... I highly recommend it as a remark to this post!

Writing an advisor is an extremely, you might say, intimate thing, and you're suggesting a collective farm...

If you're looking for a good idea, don't provoke it, and thirty-three MMAs with candybar will not give you profit, you'll only waste your time.

But there is a plus! The implementer of these sublips will additionally train his programmer...

Something like this...

There's no need for original ideas.

The usual, standard indicators.

TVA_11:

There's no need for original ideas.

The usual, standard indicators.

And there will be an ordinary, standard EA, of which hundreds already exist...

What's it for?

Check out the Code Base - there's something for every taste...

There are no collective mind phenomena there )

TVA_11:
There is no collective intelligence there )

That's exactly where it is! The Expert Advisors are not born out of thin air - you can find about ten Expert Advisors with one indicator and with different authors, sometimes one author remakes/refines the others and, what is especially important, most of them (both indices and owls) are rationally written and workable.

If by 'collective intelligence' you mean a large hive buzzing about a single task, then give the bees some honey, no one will buzz for nothing...

Honey can be a balanced and rational idea, some kind of bonuses in something, money again...

If that is not the case, then what is "collective intelligence" anyway?

Reason: