Sponsor/investor wanted

The thread is purely experimental. I understand that the chance of finding an adequate sponsor/investor is zero... However, I need it, if only for posterity or (and) a book, such as "Forex, the way of "zero" to "six zeros", or maybe a pessimistic title:)

Frankly, I'm "parallel" to possible jokes, I have a goal, to which I've been going for years, and which I, without the slightest doubt, will reach, but the "paths" may be different ... With you, it will be shorter, without you, it will be longer.

The hardest part is over, the TS is created ... the author's locking martin with the ability to work on all currency pairs, without optimization. The main requirements for the trading conditions: a step of the lot 0.01 and the leverage of 1/200. Ideal initial deposit of $3 000, the drawdown of which, you choose. Profitability, of course, depends on the chosen drawdown. The algorithm is that with prolonged work, without changing the maximum drawdown, the profit increases. Roughly, very roughly, it "floats" around 5% per month, but may be less, may be more. There is no possibility to check its size, because optimization of this TS is not possible.

To work, I need a netbook, a smartphone and a starting deposit of $3,000. Requirements for the size of the deposit may be reduced to $ 1000.

Interested in your terms and conditions.

As soon as I reach a drawdown (this is almost impossible), I close everything, return your money and equipment ...

P.S. Those with whom I developed this TS, and they are about 10 people (each had "his" block TS), in the case of confirmation of the "graality" TS, will not be forgotten, something will come up.

sever30:

The hardest part is over, the TS has been created...author's locking martin...

The pig-saurus will sleep it off and help you for sure. He's got everything he needs, plus four fridges. Just wait a bit.

granit77:
The pig-saurus will sleep it off and he'll definitely help you. He's got everything you need, plus four fridges. Just wait a little while.

this loco does not translate to netting. in this tc, loco is the optimal design.

sever30:

To work, I need a netbook, a smartphone and a starting deposit of $3,000. The deposit requirements can be reduced to $1,000.

Is there a light in the sense of electricity? (!!! there is - well that's a big plus).

No adequate investor would give money without evaluating the results of testing the EA on this system.

sever30:
I am interested in your offer and would like to learn more about your system. Please send me your Skype, ICQ or phone number in a private message.

sever30:

The thread is purely experimental. I understand that the chance of finding an adequate sponsor/investor is zero... However, I need it, if only for posterity or (and) a book, such as "Forex, the path of "zero" to "six zeros", or maybe a pessimistic title:)

Frankly, I'm "parallel" to possible jokes, I have a goal, to which I've been going for years, and which I, without the slightest doubt, will reach, but the "paths" may be different ... With you, it will be shorter, without you, it will be longer.

The hardest part is over, the TS is created ... the author's locking martin with the ability to work on all currency pairs, without optimization. The main requirements for the trading conditions: a step of the lot 0.01 and the leverage of 1/200. Ideal initial deposit of $3 000, the drawdown of which, you choose. Profitability, of course, depends on the chosen drawdown. The algorithm is that with prolonged work, without changing the maximum drawdown, the profit increases. Roughly, very roughly, it "floats" around 5% per month, but may be less, may be more. There is no possibility to check its size, because optimization of this TS is not possible.

To work, I need a netbook, a smartphone and a starting deposit of $3,000. Requirements for the size of the deposit may be reduced to $ 1000.

Interested in your terms and conditions.

As soon as I reach a drawdown (this is almost impossible), I close everything, return your money and equipment ...

P.S. Those with whom I developed this TS, and they are about 10 people (each did "his" block TS), in the case of confirmation of the "graality" TS, will not be forgotten, something will come up.

1. What is the min/max. profit with a drawdown of not more than 10%? 2-3 months (of course, if the frequency of transactions is adequate). More is better.

2. What are the terms of "as soon as I reach the drawdown"? I.e. at what market condition it is achievable. For example: flat 10 days with diapazon 100p.

3. For example, we need 1000$. Is it a little, or is it just a mass calculation? Or we need 1 investor?

4. If possible, describe in two words what you use for entry-exit, without being specific, of course. For example: does it analyze some chart or just set orders from the current price. If it is possible of course.

Tantrik:
Is there light in the sense of electricity? (!!! there is - well that's a big plus)

Are you from the suburbs?

Alex5757000:
No adequate investor would give money without evaluating the results of testing the EA on this system.

that is why there is no option for cooperation... when there will be the results of testing... the offer will be different

sever30:

Are you from the suburbs?
I'm closer to you than you think. You should have your own laptop (shame on you)

Richie:
I am interested in your offer and would like to learn more about your system. Please send me your Skype, ICQ or phone number in a private message.
Have you leaked Martin yet? (then we're coming to you)
Reason: