Trader-strategists are being recruited for the asset management team of a private investment fund - page 4

Ais:

ECN is more of a 'she' than a 'he'...

А что так не официально?  ;)

Andrei01:

Ну если от Hotspotfx тогда вроде и правда выходит что это не чистый ECN так как они добавляют свою коммисию как обычный ДЦ.

А Вы про Traiana ничего не слышали? Это вроде как позволяет присоединяться к ECN напрямую.

Ruslion:

respected by any aggregator for using its electronic feed pooling system from several primes

he charges a commission, but not hidden in the form of a spread markup, but overt.

you get the best tickets at the moment, both in terms of spread and volume.

it's more profitable than for example to connect to a bank directly.

i dont know about Traian.

as for pammers

well the successful ones don't care about that, for them the benchmark and the roof of the sky is alpari))))

and there is nothing to talk to the unsuccessful ones

That's a load of crap. Can't tell the difference between a DC and an ECN, clowns.

Risk:

What a load of nonsense. They cannot distinguish DC from ECN, clowns.

The principle of your negotiations: "Amateur. - You are an amateur.

Maybe some of you are smarter than that and explain to the community what is what. You're just being polemical.

Risk:

What a load of crap. They cannot distinguish DC from ECN, clowns.

There's one clown.

you know who.

The concept of dealing is the very fact of making a DEAL.

So go learn English and stay out of the way.

Abolk:

The principle of your negotiations: "Amateur. - An amateur yourself."

Maybe one of you is smarter than me and explain to the community what is what. This is a polemic.

ECN is an electronic communication network where order execution is based on competitive market conditions.

A kind of tender for the execution of one participant's order is won by the other participant who offers the best conditions in the system.

some of the nodes in the ECN network are brokers who can cheat a bit and keep their clients' orders out of the house

Ruslion:

as for the pammers.

well the successful ones don't care about that, for them the benchmark and roof of the sky is alpari))))

and there is nothing to talk to the unsuccessful

True enough dear man, nothing to talk to the unsuccessful....

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/119918/

Gans-deGlucker:

True your honourable, nothing to talk to the unsuccessful....

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/119918/

i was only considering alpari for my overnight scalping experiments

as soon as it stopped working i closed this theme and pamm-classic!!!

originally this pamm was created at the request of very small investors to compare it to FXDD trading

and PFG pamm

where these systems were still working at the time

scalping at third party brokers on MT I consider large volumes in the long term

utopian idea

thats why i licensed my own MT)))

any other questions?

all contacts in my profile

wait for suggestions

Good luck to us all

Ruslion:

more questions?

serious investors are interested in management companies with returns of 20% and more per annum

at an appropriate drawdown of 5%

the most important thing is stability with acceptable drawdowns

with aggressive trading up to 30% of the deposit
I have a deposit of 2000. Opened a deal of 0.5 lots (which in my mind corresponds to approximately 30% of the deposit on a margin of 1:100). Got a stop of 20 points (100 quid or 5% of the deposit). That's it, I am free and I do not fit your risk management rules. I understand that you need jewelers? Then I guess there really are no more questions. Good luck to your investment company and the holy faith that everything can be solved by licensing yourself with MT4 and setting the bridge in liquidity.

Ruslion:

I am the founder and president of the new brokerage and investment company RVD

So

So, two quotes from Williams ))))

In more than 45 years of active trading I have learned, and it still never ceases to amaze me, that virtually none (or, given the usefulness of the doubt, very few) of the popular experts know what they are doing. And that includes brokers. Do you think there is even one broker in the world who would remain a broker if he or she could trade well? A broker's job is a bad job. Everyone blames the broker: clients for not making money and bosses for not selling enough. The case here, after all, is pretty simple. All brokerage houses are in the business of selling you stocks, bonds and futures. Their very existence depends on whether you buy or not. And note how many prominent brokerage houses are or have been involved in litigation defending their profit-loss recommendations.

Trading is undoubtedly the best lifestyle imaginable. You are entirely your own boss, but that brings with it some responsibility, because you cannot blame anyone else but yourself for your mistakes. However, when you win, you don't need to say 'thank you' to anyone. In other words, you don't have to be politically correct, and how wonderful it is when the opportunity to enjoy life comes along.

Gans-deGlucker:
Have a deposit of 2,000. Opened a deal of 0.5 lots (which in my mind corresponds to approximately 30% of the deposit on a margin of 1:100 leverage). Got a stop of 20 points (100 quid or 5% of the deposit). That's it, I am free and I do not fit your risk management rules. You need jewelers, as I understand it?
Reduce the lot and you will be lucky to get within 5%. :)

Gans-deGlucker:
I have a deposit of 2,000. Opened a deal of 0.5 lots (which in my mind corresponds to approximately loading 30% of the deposit on margin at 1:100 leverage). Got a stop of 20 points (100 quid or 5% of the deposit). That's it, I am free and I do not fit your risk management rules. I understand that you need jewelers? Then I guess there really are no more questions. Good luck to your investment company and the holy faith that everything can be solved by licensing yourself with MT4 and setting the bridge in liquidity.

dear haha

you don't know that the risk there was equal to a stop-out as agreed with the investors))))

so you're out.

artikul:

So two quotes from Williams ))))

In over 45 years of active trading I have learnt, and it still never ceases to amaze me, that virtually none (or, given the usefulness of the doubt, very few) of the popular experts know what they are doing. And that includes brokers. Do you think there is even one broker in the world who would remain a broker if he or she could trade well? A broker's job is a bad job. Everyone blames the broker: clients for not making money and bosses for not selling enough. The case here, after all, is pretty simple. All brokerage houses are in the business of selling you stocks, bonds and futures. Their very existence depends on whether you buy or not. And note how many prominent brokerage houses are or have been involved in litigation defending their profit-loss recommendations.

Trading is undoubtedly the best lifestyle imaginable. You are entirely your own boss, but that brings with it some responsibility, because you cannot blame anyone else but yourself for your mistakes. However, when you win, you don't need to say 'thank you' to anyone. In other words, you don't have to be politically correct, and how wonderful it is when you get the chance to enjoy life.

that you were comparing a regulated stockbroker

And unregulated virtually forex retail brokerage????

What a country of coal))))

Reason: