How strong movements are born - page 2

DC2008 >> :

Was doing research on market frequency emission in order to synchronise mts with it, and then decided to visualise it. The result was a DCMV emission (DCMV is one of my indicators). Similar emissions can be plotted from any indicator.

Thank you for sharing! If I'm not mistaken, the spectrum in the market is constantly changing. And most indicators show winning signals with the probability of playing orgy. Therefore, the spectrum of the indicator should be similar to the spectrum of white noise. But your pictures show an obvious presence of the carrier frequency. You must have discovered GRAEL frequency! (just kidding :)

bearing, meanwhile

IlyaA писал(а) >>

Thank you for sharing! If I'm not mistaken, the spectrum in the market is constantly changing. Most indicators show winning signals with the probability of playing orgy. Therefore, the spectrum of an indicator should be similar to the spectrum of white noise. But your pictures show an obvious presence of the carrier frequency. You must have discovered GRAEL frequency! (just kidding :)

My indicator does not show any signals. It's a channel indicator.

DC2008 >> :

Was doing research on market frequency emission in order to synchronise mts with it, and then decided to visualise it. The result was a DCMV emission (DCMV is one of my indicators). Similar emissions can be plotted from any indicator.

Can you tell me more about how to build such an emission from an indicator?

Almost carrier can be seen by decomposing volatility rather than prices.

"She:-Tell me more.

He:-Mazafaka!!!

Ooh. It's beautiful!" S

neoclassic писал(а) >>

Can you tell me more about how to construct such an emission from an indicator?

For my indicator, I was looking for an intersection

• purple and red lines
  • purple and blue with red lines
  • red and blue with red lines

cool )))

i what's with the multi-coloured lines?

The pictures are amazing! Something thermonuclear is brewing. It really does feel like it's about to explode!!!

Integer >> :
The pictures are amazing. Something thermonuclear. It's like it's really going to hit.

"-Slavik, I'm a little shy...

>> calm down. I've done it a hundred times.

Reason: