Write an advisor

Good afternoon!

I would like to write an EA, but I don't understand the programming language very well yet.

It should do:

1. define day of the week and time

2. determine High and Low of the previous three days (i.e., if today is Tuesday, it should determine High and Low for Monday, Friday and Thursday separately, as well as for these three days together) to calculate the formula

3. Using the formula, calculate the formula according to the days of the week and the values given in step 2.

the formula is as follows:

if

open<close on Monday, then the value is A,

open>close Monday, then the value is A1,

it is the same for Friday

and for Thursday

(These values should be added, i.e., the obtained values should be AA1A or AA2)

4.Depending on the values of paragraph 3, solve a formula (usual).

5. then at a certain time to buy or sell. also depending on the values of item 4.

(set stop loss, take,).

I made this program in exele. but I would like it all done automatically. in addition, all this is done at 1-2 am.

I would rather have it done manually based on historical data.

Can I write such a program?

Or it is just not possible.

I have no idea what to do with it.

High < low for Monday. High cannot be less than Low.

I apologise and I have an idea proven by manual trading. Profit is there. No drawdown.

The idea is all.
Let's call the next bar 2
previous bar 1

Condition #1:
external bar
High 2 > High 1
Low 2 < Low 1

Condition #2
internal bar
High 2 < High 1
Low 2 > Low 1

Condition #3
(absorption) O-C 2 > O-C 1 in absolute values.
(2nd candle's body is bigger than the 1st candle's body)

Filter to sell outer bar: High 2 - must be the highest hai for the last 100 candles. (To be able to change this value)
Filter to buy on the outer bar: Low 2 - must be the lowest LOW of the last 100 candlesticks. (also it should be possible to change it)

There is no filter for the inside bar (but it is possible to do it in the same way as for the outside bar, but it should consider bar 1 for the last 100 candlesticks)

Here is the terms of reference. There is an idea to enter the market in case of an absorption pattern (bearish or bullish), in case of an inside or outside bar pattern.

Entry strictly on High&Low of bar 2. Stops are opposite ( Take into account possibility to set loss value)
To trawl on given value ( so that it is possible to optimize)

Thanks in advance.

Skype Fibo20091
Icq 487517083

khorosh писал(а) >>
High < low for Monday. High cannot be less than Low.

open<>close was wrong, i.e. the candle was up or down, that's what you need to determine. determine the difference between high low for three days

q3-star писал(а) >>

I apologise and I have an idea proven by manual trading. Profit is there. No drawdown.

The idea is all.

What can you trade like that?

q3-star >> :

There is a profit. There is no drawdown.

That's only in dreams and... on Niroba's magic screens.

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

What can be traded like this?

how long have you been testing manually? i've been testing my idea since 2005...it took almost a month of time...

paramzin писал(а) >>

Good afternoon!

I would like to write an EA, but I don't understand the programming language very well yet.

It should do:

1. define day of the week and time

2. determine High and Low of the previous three days (i.e., if today is Tuesday, it should determine High and Low for Monday, Friday and Thursday separately, as well as for these three days together) to calculate the formula

3. Using the values given in step 2, calculate the formula.

the formula is as follows:

if

open<close on Monday, then the value is A,

open>close Monday, then the value is A1,

it is the same for Friday

and for Thursday

(These values should be added, i.e. we should get AA1A or AA2)

4.Depending on the values of paragraph 3, solve a formula (usual).

5. then at a certain time to buy or sell. also depending on the values of item 4.

(set stop loss, take,).

I made this program in exele. but I would like it all done automatically. in addition, all this is done at 1-2 am.

I would rather have it done manually based on historical data.

Can I write such a program?

Or it is just not possible.

or is it just not possible? Thank you.

It's basically like the Elder trading system... + candles in his system get painted in buy or sell colours... based on several previous candles (bars)

q3-star >> :

The idea is all there is.
Let's call the next bar 2
previous bar 1

Condition 1:
Outside bar.
High 2 > High 1
Low 2 < Low 1

Condition #2
inner bar
High 2 < High 1
Low 2 > Low 1

Condition no. 3
(Absorption) O-C 2 > O-C 1 in absolute values.
(The body of the 2nd candle is bigger than the body of the 1st candle)

Filter to sell on the outer bar: High 2 must be the highest hwy for the last 100 candles. (Take into account the possibility of changing this value)
Filter to buy on the outer bar: Low 2 - must be the lowest LOW for the last 100 candlesticks. (This filter should also be able to be changed)

There is no filter for the inside bar (but it is possible to do it in the same way as for the outside bar but take into account bar 1 for the last 100 candlesticks)

Here is the task. It turns out the idea of entering the market in the pattern of absorption (bearish or bullish), in the pattern of inside and outside bar.

Entry strictly on High&Low of bar 2. Stops are reversed (opportunity to set loss should be taken into account)
To close a profitable position using specified value (to be able to optimize it)

Thank you in advance.

Skype Fibo20091
Icq 487517083

I do not understand your numbering of the bars. The common way: the number of the current bar is 0, the previous one is 1, the next one is 2, etc., i.e. the numbering goes deep into the history, but how do you do it?

oleg_slk писал(а) >>

It basically resembles Elder's trading system...+ his candles are coloured in buy or sell...based on the previous few candles (bars)

it's different.

oleg_slk писал(а) >>

How long did you check it manually? I've been checking my idea since 2005... it took almost a month...

I checked, for 1 year.

Reason: