I write indicators, EAs, not for free anymore :)

I'll write a couple of indicators/advisors for free as a warm-up and feedback.

And then we'll see :)

Irina, add the word "free" to the thread title. Otherwise your branch will quickly drown.

zxc >> :
Irina, add the word "free" to the thread title. Otherwise your branch will quickly drown.

Thanks for the tip :)

Inspire писал(а) >>

I'll write a couple of indicators/advisors for free as a warm-up and feedback.

And then we'll see :)

Let's write together, I know the theory of exiting the market. I am still working on the entry theory. At the same time I am studying the language, it is nothing complicated. I have understood that I will need some practice to be able to write a working program. Need some help.

004alex >> :

Let's write together, I know the exit theory from the market. I am still working on the entry theory. I am also working on the language, it's not that complicated. I have understood that I really need some practice to write a working program. Need some help.

>> come on! :) >> >> knock on the ash, I'll give you the ash in a minute.

Of course, I've seen female programmers, but this is the first time I've worked in MQL, and it's also the first time I've ever worked on commission. It's nice, maybe there will be less foul language here?)

Put something on public display when you have something... I'd like to see the hand/pencil)

Good luck of course.

I think I've found my bliss.

And I'd like to get in touch with you, if you can... ..... :)

As soon as I have something serious and worthwhile to show!

For now, I want to get my hands on mql and get some practice in it.

BARS >> :

I think I've found my bliss.

And I'd like to get in touch with you, if you can... ..... :)

>> Why? :)

There is an interesting indicator, I have been testing it for a week already. The indicator works on ticks. If you are interested. Where should I put the indicator and my unsuccessful EA variants?

Inspire >> :

Why? :)

Well, you need feedback, don't you :)

So I can only leave a name review- fine :)

Reason: