Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures.

Wherever you go in the thread you have to pay for sabluk's pictures.

You're going the right way, comrades!!!

khorosh >> :
Everywhere you go, you have to pay for sabluk's pictures.

Well, put cached images in opera...

I thought I told you back then. (>> that's for the future, 'cause I know how much mobile phones charge.)

He was banned yesterday and will be banning any copies of it.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Everywhere you go you pay for sabluk's pictures.

It's not sabluk's fault! And he should have been banned for nothing. You need to start a sensible thread.

"What's the question, is the answer."

Whatever the threads, whatever the pictures....

Spamis a mass, non-personalised, programme-driven, commercial, political or advertisements or other types of messages to people who have not expressed a desire to receive them.

I liked it with my unlimited. Should I be banned too?

He actually posted pictures in the thread, he should have been banned...

sabre-toothed bison are protected by the state and not everyone can enter their protected world

"Someone flew over the cuckoo's nest" (c)

khorosh >>:
В какую ветку ни зайдёшь приходится оплачивать трафик за картинки sabluk.

unlimited traffic and lots of free time do the trick.

---

maybe the crisis will affect - he needs paid traffic - about 3 rubles or ( 8 rubles - gprs) per meg!

and after the first internet bill... there will be fewer pictures and the meaning of messages will be better

NEA!!!!! Characters like this should not be removed!!! This guy brings a white spot on the forum's gray canvas... You mean he's diluting a barrel of tar with a spoon of honey... Or to be blunt, not everyone is "depressed" by these hilarious pictures... some people get a kick out of them...
Reason: