Price movements can be predicted ! - page 2

Lord_Shadows >> :

I assume there will be a reversal, the dollar will weaken :)

P.S. But I trade by analysis, without guessing and guessing on the blade of ram.

What do you mean "by analysis"? How can you open "without guessing and guessing from the lamb's paddle"?

If you open up, the analysis says that the price will go up. What kind of analysis?

Why will the dollar weaken ? Is this the conclusion of the analysis? Or just an educated guess?

Sart >> :

What do you mean "by analysis" ? How can you open "without guessing and guessing from a sheep's shoulder"?

If you open up, the analysis says price will go up. What analysis?

Why will the dollar weaken ? Is this the conclusion of the analysis ? Or just a bare assumption ?

I corrected my post, there is an explanation there... Once again, at the moment everything is geared towards the quid rising ( the signal is very long ago - August ). but now the lower order signals are getting more and more confused. To me this is a signal, if not of an end, then of a possible correction.

The analysis is purely by the candles.

Sart >> :

Your logic is kind of illogical. It would be logical for you to make your forecast, and then discuss bets: whose forecast will be closer to the truth.

Make your prediction !

On the contrary, absolutely logical logic. The same is true when valuing any financial product - forwards, swaps, etc. What is the price of a forward contract at the time it is made? Zero is a fair contract.

If you lower your confidence level to 99%, for example, the situation looks a little different. 1000$*1% (your probability of losing money)=99%(my probability of losing money)*X ->X=$10.1

My bet should be 10.1 bucks. Then it would be a fair game. Note that this game is based entirely on your confidence, i.e. if you don't agree to play this bet, then you are lying by claiming to be 99% sure, in fact your confidence level is lower.

Offer your bets and we will know your true confidence level in your prediction. I.e. if you say you only agree to play one to one, then your confidence is only 50x50, i.e. like flipping a coin, whether the price will come up or not.

Of course we can analyze the last two days of last week and draw opposite conclusions. On Thursday all the shorts on EURUSD were knocked down and then on Friday they broke the price back, i.e. everyone who did not have time to buy was taken over :) and on Friday they were driven away again to go to the lows of the pair.

timbo >> :

On the contrary, absolutely logical logic. The same is true when valuing any financial product - forwards, swaps, etc. What is the price of a forward contract at the time it is made? Zero is a fair contract.

If you lower your confidence level to 99%, for example, the situation looks a little different. 1000$*1% (your probability of losing money)=99%(my probability of losing money)*X ->X=$10.1

My bet should be 10.1 bucks. Then it would be a fair game. Note that this game is based entirely on your confidence, i.e. if you don't agree to play this bet, then you are lying by claiming to be 99% sure, in fact your confidence level is lower.

Offer your bets and we will know your true confidence level in your prediction. I.e. if you say you only agree to play one to one, then your confidence is only 50x50, i.e. like flipping a coin, whether the price will come up or not.

Truth.

timbo >> :

You're a fast guy, aren't you? You want to eat your fish and not sit on it.

Don't be afraid, make your predictions. Forget about the money, we're on a forum, not in a gambling hall.

Show what a tough theorist you really are. Judging by your tone, you think you're very cool in theory and in practice.

Show me how tough you really are. Give me your prediction, if you can...

I don't think you'll give any prediction, and you'll continue to engage in perversion....

Okay, bye. Off to bed. If you get up the courage, at least post your forecast by lunchtime.

Sart >> :

You're a fast guy, though. You want to eat your fish and not sit on it.

Don't be afraid, make your predictions. Forget about the money, we're on a forum, not a game hall.

Show what a tough theorist you really are. Judging by your tone, you think you're very cool in theory and in practice.

Show me how tough you are. Give me your prediction, if you can...

AN ATTITUDE OF "I'VE GOT AN ATTITUDE"? :-))

Sart >> :

I'm guessing you're not gonna give any predictions,and you're gonna keep doing the kinky stuff....

Okay,bye. Off to bed. If you get up the courage, at least post your prediction by lunchtime.

I am not a fortune teller, I do not make predictions. I do precise mathematical calculations. I am interested in guaranteed profits without regard to the direction of price movement.

If you are brave enough to bet real money on your forecast, it will be a demonstration of real confidence in your forecast. No one pulled your tongue, you said yourself that you were 100% confident. Now you're working backwards. You say you're 100% sure, but your actions say otherwise. One real bet is worth a thousand words. So, how much are you willing to bet on your prediction? How much are you willing to lose if your prediction is wrong, and how much do you want me to pay you if your prediction comes true?

Sart >> :

Give your prediction if you can...

Why? It's pretty clear: 50 plus on 50 without or vice versa. Otherwise, you would have already (NOW!!!!!!) seen the price where you'd like to see it, after a certain time, in your forecast.

Don't be 100% sure of anything in the market! It's like fooling yourself.

It's always like this... When the price arrives, we start beating our chests and saying: I told you so...

When you get a loss by half of the deposit, you start shaking your hands after the price hike and shrug off the voices: "Oh, you're a guru...

The market is a 100% unpredictable thing. It's better to keep such thoughts away from yourself. They just say the price may be in that area, I am more inclined to such a scenario. Even the best analysts are never 100% sure. They say that under certain circumstances it is possible ...

//-----------------------

100% guarantees are given only in heaven and under certain circumstances))

//----------------------

Reason: