A new expert with great potential

Другая, более точная редакция эксперта 

There is an EA based on the RFTL indicator. The essence of it is simple - when the price chart crosses the indicator, the Expert Advisor opens positions. The Expert Advisor trails by candlestick shadows, and it closes it. This is all. The indicator is not configurable, and therefore works on any TF. The results are very good, but unstable. Here are results of trading by weeks: 236, 125, 246, 68, -121, -168. These are on Visual, 0.1 lot, traded on M15. I am not attaching the reports, there are too many of them.

I think this EA has potential, but it needs to be polished, it needs something. Perhaps we should add a filter or change the output system.

DEAR EXPERT ADVISORS! I suggest that you take a look at this EA and think how it can be improved. It seems to me that it may be useful for everyone.

Files:

Vadimus >> :

It seems to me that this EA has potential, but needs to be improved, something is missing. Maybe a filter should be added, maybe the output system should be changed.

Popular folklore: "Porridge from an axe". I.e. the axe has a potential as a base for porridge, but you just need to bring it up to speed, something it lacks. Maybe some salt, maybe some grits or meat for more brew.

Hi! Why only use RFTL? You could add a SATL filter, for example.

How do you build RFTL? Do you do spectral analysis?

Try to formalise the rules under which your EA is losing: maybe in a flat, maybe on noise, maybe on a counter-trend.

I don't know what SATL is

sayfuji писал(а) >>
Try to formalise the rules for when your EA is losing: maybe in flat, maybe on noise, maybe on contra-trend.

Observations are that he's losing on the flat.

Vadimus писал(а) >>

It seems to me that a benefit for all can come out of this.

Benefits for "everyone" are impossible.

Who's going to lose?

timbo писал(а) >>

Folklore: "Porridge from the axe". That is, the axe has potential as a base for porridge, but it just needs to be brought to its senses, something is missing. Maybe some salt, maybe some grits, maybe some meat for more gruel.

It is not an axe, it is an advisor, which works and which you can bring to mind. I hope to do it together. If not interested, you can look for other threads, where you can just chat)

Vadimus, read on the web about the AT&CF method. The RSTL is taken from there. It is part of the digital indicator suite.

Daniil писал(а) >>
Vadimus, read on the web about AT&CF method. RSTL is taken from there. It's part of the digital indicator suite.

>> Thanks, I'll read it...

Daniil писал(а) >>
Vadimus, read on the web about AT&CF method. RSTL is taken from there. It is part of a set of digital indicators.

I read it... There's a lot of tricky stuff in there, but it's not sure it's all necessary or useful. It's for sale, and it's a different approach in this case.

Reason: