5 points/day or 100 points/month

How do you feel about consistently receiving 5 points every day?

Answer options:

- good (I wouldn't mind);

- bad (it is not enough for me);

- bad (it is impossible);

Discussion on the creation of a forum, starting on page 4!

I feel great about it!!! =))

Personally, I think that stability is something that can never be achieved in the market. I have been analysing EUR/USD for two years now and have not found a single condition that has a 99%-100% probability of being met. I wonder if there is anything in FOREX that can be predicted with 100% (close to 100% probability) concerning prices.

My choice is "- bad (it's impossible)".

Fduch писал (а) >>

Personally, I think that stability is something that can never be achieved in the market. I have been analysing EUR/USD for two years now and have not found a single condition that has a 99%-100% probability of being met. I wonder if there is anything in FOREX that can be predicted with 100% (close to 100% probability) concerning prices.

My choice is "- bad (it's impossible)"

"

Personally, I think stability is something that can never be achieved in the market. I am analyzing EUR\USD for the second year and have never found a single condition that would be fulfilled with 99%-100% probability. I wonder if there is anything in FOREX that can be predicted with 100%(close to 100% probability) regarding prices?

"

No! You are wrong!!!

To predict 90-100% is impossible BUT 60-80% is possible! Isn't that enough!

MOLET писал (а) >>

Predicting 90-100% is impossible BUT 60-80% is possible! Isn't that enough!

I don't think that's enough. 60-80% is not every day 5 points

You highlighted so boldly that I'm wrong) In what way exactly? 60-80% is not stability.

often and 50/50 is a good thing. It's not about probability. I like it better with say 40% success with twice as many positive trades on average, than 70% success with more losses.

To answer the question of the topic - I don't feel the same way - neither warm nor cold.

MOLET писал (а) >>

How do you feel about consistently receiving 5 points every day?

Answer options:

- good (I wouldn't mind);

- bad (it is not enough for me);

- bad (it is impossible);

My attitude is this: the whole question is about the stability of that 5p of yours. If it's 100%, great. If 99.9999 - Asshole.

MOLET писал (а) >>

How do you feel about getting 5 points every day consistently?

"You should add..., sir! "(с)

//--------------------------------------------------------------

That's the last days a lot of similar "humunitarian-philosophic" topics and questions on the forum....

What is this about?

rid писал (а) >>

"You should add..., sir! "(с)

//--------------------------------------------------------------

That's the last days a lot of similar "humunitarian-philosophic" topics and questions on the forum....

What's the point?

Essentially, please.

What about the substance? Clearly a distracted question. What is this system that gives strictly 5 pips a day?

There is no such system. It's a question like "What tastes better, fish or milk?"

rid писал (а) >>

What about the substance? Clearly a distracted question. What is this system that gives strictly 5 pips a day?

There is no such system. It's a question like "What tastes better, fish or milk?"

Yes, I agree, there is no system that gives STRICTLY 5p a day, but there is a system (or systems) that gives "+" on the same day. And it's stable. That's the stability that's the problem.

Reason: