The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!!

Pay attention to this advisor! It is not a Pips!!! makes a bid either Buy or Sell! only one!!!!
On average makes one trade per 1 hour!
With a minimum drawdown of $200 it earns $6,000 per ppl!
This is not all tested on a period of 1 year from April 2006 to April 2007, it showed stunning results! I give you the figure below!!!
makes about 20 000 trades during this time and earns $43 000!
Yes on other earlier periods, shows the same results, I can quote!
As you know it is impossible to fit the history to such amount of deals, just this adviser correctly bets in the right direction and closes them in time!

from April 2006 to April 2007 the same $216 drawdown

Yes, I can answer to all feeble-minded people who can not clearly argue their arguments, the program is not a scalper, it really works!

Sorry, I am apparently "shallow", but drooling at 24.28% modelling quality is ridiculous.

P.S. I have already replied to this post and since my reply is no longer here - your thread has already been deleted once for obvious reasons. That too should nudge your thoughts in the right direction.

Drop the topic no one deleted, it was me who deleted and reworked a bit !
And the quality of modelling has nothing to do with it !
The last month is April, there's even testing on real data!

bstone:

Sorry, I am apparently "shallow", but drooling at 24.28% modelling quality is ridiculous.

P.S. I have already replied to this post and since my reply is no longer here - your thread has already been deleted once for obvious reasons. That too should nudge your thoughts in the right direction.

Yes and for the especially clever, testing is conducted on minute data, for the especially gifted if the data is simulation is not conducted. it is already real, read about the program!

utkef(gelua), what do you want?

bstone:

This Expert Advisor also works on M5 five-minute charts, the modeling quality is 90% there
The only difference is that the five-minute chart drawdown for the year is $ 400, while the profit of $ 13,000 per 7,000 trades, so I'd rather use it on M1 and the drawdown is smaller and the profit is larger!

getch:
utkef(gelua), what do you want?

To sell!
Below is the performance of the same advisor on the five-minute. 90% modelling quality

What do you think the quality of modelling on M1 depends on when testing on all ticks? When testing in this mode I have not even studied the quality in the report, because it is obvious that it cannot get higher than that. The main thing is that several orders must not be opened on one bar otherwise all the profit may be received on one long bar. Better yet, we should open and close on different bars, then the test results can be trusted no matter what quality of modelling is shown in the report.

How much?

I've been reading up on EAs charging $500, so it's in that range.

Coordinates?
Reason: