There are ideas for a profitable advisor

Hello dear programmers!

We have a profitable idea on which our organisation has been working for a number of years. We need an advisor for our strategy.

Who would agree to help us in our current situation?

Attention! The payment for the advisor is 1% of the advisor's work every Monday to the webmoney account...

*/Subscribed to comments/*

gvs:

Hello dear programmers!

We have a profitable idea on which our organisation has been working for a number of years. We need an advisor for our strategy.

Who would agree to help us in our current situation.

Attention! The payment for the Expert Advisor is 1% from the work of the Expert Advisor every Monday to the webmoney account.

This website(mql5.com) already has all the necessary services to enable the safe interaction between the users who offer their services and those who are consumers/customers.

You need to pay attention to the Freelance and Signals sections.

We are willing to pay for the work done and the maintenance of this work, not immediately. In case there is a refinement of our ideas!

gvs:
We are willing to pay for the work done and the maintenance of this work, not immediately. Suddenly there will be an improvement on our ideas!
That's good. What doesn'tFreelance service suit you to achieve these goals? It's very convenient, give it a try.

tol64:
That's good. What's wrong withFreelance to achieve these goals? It's very convenient, give it a try.
I wrote above our terms and conditions. Why don't they suit you? I am even ready to pay with the currency of this site, if it is a matter of principle)))))))))

gvs:
We are willing to pay for the work done and the maintenance of that work, not immediately. Suddenly there will be an improvement of our ideas!
I will pay you on webmoney 1% per week of the amount of money I spend to fuel the car you buy and give it to me. BMW X3 please.

gvs:
I wrote our terms above. Why are they unsatisfactory to you?
Because they do not exclude unfair schemes in relations. And within local services this is ruled out.

artmedia70:
I will pay you on webmoney 1% per week of the amount of money I spend to fuel the car you buy and give it to me. BMW X3 please.
I will offer to pay you for the creation and refinement of this advisor, every week that it will work. i will put $100 to start with, 1% every monday is yours!

We need a decent programmer to fulfil his duties on time, and we pay for that all the time. We are not demanding money from you, we have it.

gvs:
We need a decent programmer who is on time with his/her duties, and we pay for that all the time. We are not asking you for money, we have it.

We don't believe you.

We need honest customers who make compromises and agree to interact within the services of this site.

You can apply here.

Reason: