I have an account in MT4

I have an old MT4 account and there is an amount in it and I cannot withdraw the amount because I am not familiar with the broker.
 Is there a way to find out the broker or withdraw the amount??

Badrfa:
I have an old MT4 account and there is an amount in it and I cannot withdraw the amount because I am not familiar with the broker.
 Is there a way to find out the broker or withdraw the amount??

You can only withdraw your money through the broker, there is no other way.

Check the broker/server in the account details in the Navigator window and search for this broker online.

I don't know how to check can you explain to me more

Badrfa #: I don't know how to check can you explain to me more

What part of check with your broker is unclear? Go to their website. No one here can help you.

I don't know the broker. The account is very old and I can't remember the broker.
Can I find out the broker using MT4?

Badrfa #: I don't know the broker. The account is very old and I can't remember the broker.
Can I find out the broker using MT4?

Look at the name of the Trade Server. However, if you can't even remember contracting their services, you have a bigger problem than the money left on the account.

Sorry, but how do I find the name of Trade Server.
What are the steps or method

Can you explain or add pictures?

thank you

Badrfa #: Sorry, but how do I find the name of Trade Server. What are the steps or method. Can you explain or add pictures? thank you

Do you even remember how to work with MT4? You are logged onto to the trade account right? It appears in the top-left in the title bar — account, trade server, type of account and broker name.

I am starting to doubt this is even yours are more like you trying to hijack someone else's account?

Is the name of the broker underlined in blue?
As it is shown in the picture

If it is the name of the broker, how do I get the company link?

Badrfa #: Is the name of the broker underlined in blue? As it is shown in the picture. If it is the name of the broker, how do I get the company link?

Why didn't you tell us from the start that you were referring to the mobile application?

Your lack of understanding only leads me to believe that you have in your hands a stolen smartphone and are now trying to withdraw the account balance.

No one in his right mind forgets that he had a broker, especially when looking at the information in front of them and having used the platform for active trading.

Sorry, I will not provide any more help and I encourage others to do the same.

You are a very suspicious person, especially considering that you only registered yesterday.

The application data is saved on an external sheet and I found it among the special sheets of the MT4 program.
This is what made me open the program.
As for the account not owned by me, the name in the MT4 program is my name as it is found in the passport, national ID and driver's license.  What I want to know is the name of the broker only, and I will retrieve my data via my e-mail.  And the amount to be withdrawn will be through my bank account, which is identical to the name in the program.
I do not think that after this match, the account may not be mine.

What made me sign up two days ago is my need to ask for help

Thank you for your concern
Reason: