Looking for Trader / EA to profit share and partner with

Hi, 

I am looking for reliable, profitable traders with controlled drawdown and a good track record to work with.

In return what I can bring to the table are a large group of investors with funds and we can do profit sharing with the trader. 

As we earn, you earn too. 

Long term partnership preferred.

john_1688: I am looking for reliable, profitable traders with controlled drawdown and a good track record to work with. In return what I can bring to the table are a large group of investors with funds and we can do profit sharing with the trader. As we earn, you earn too. Long term partnership preferred.
A reliable, profitable trader with controlled drawdown, does not need you or your investors. Who are you trying to fool?

john_1688:

Hi, 

I am looking for reliable, profitable traders with controlled drawdown and a good track record to work with.

In return what I can bring to the table are a large group of investors with funds and we can do profit sharing with the trader. 

As we earn, you earn too. 

Long term partnership preferred.

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search.

Sorry. I was not aware of it. I will not post again.

Fernando Carreiro #:
A reliable, profitable trader with controlled drawdown, does not need you or your investors. Who are you trying to fool?
I am sorry if you took it that way. 

The last trader we were working with was drawing 7 digits per month from us based on profit sharing and trade rebates. 

So I do think that the incentive is pretty good.

john_1688 #:
I am sorry if you took it that way. 

The last trader we were working with was drawing 7 digits per month from us based on profit sharing and trade rebates. 

So I do think that the incentive is pretty good.

Why did he stop, if I may ask?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Why did he stop, if I may ask?

Pm-ed you. Thanks Moderator. 

Fernando Carreiro #:
Really why not ?

Alain Verleyen #: Really why not ?

Because he/she can do it on their own and if they really want to, they can work with reliable, regulated professional prop firms instead of an unknown individual.

Reason: