Economic Calendar for expert advisor

Is there an economic calendar out there for an expert advisor to refer to or is there a way to create one on Meta Trader 4. 

adeleyeareje: Is there an economic calendar out there for an expert advisor to refer to or is there a way to create one on Meta Trader 4. 

Why not use MQL5 own Calendar here on this very website?

Fernando Carreiro #:

my broker only offers meta trader 4. I use OANDA

Fernando Carreiro #:

Do you mean I can use that for the expert advisor? 

adeleyeareje #:
Do you mean I can use that for the expert advisor? 

I need to be able to query it from my expert advisor like a custom indicator

adeleyeareje #:

I need to be able to query it from my expert advisor like a custom indicator

You can read this page (just to start with this subject): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/389592/page5
and post (with the links to the other posts, and for NewsTrader EA for MT4 as an example).
News Filter Not Working. What is the new alternative??? - How to run a test code and find out if you are blocked by Cloudflare
News Filter Not Working. What is the new alternative??? - How to run a test code and find out if you are blocked by Cloudflare
  • www.mql5.com
I run this test code again today out of curiosity. This useless information indicates that your request is blocked by cloudflare, a service used to cache and protect websites from attacks. Cloudflare can block single ip address or range of addresses, depending on the rules

Calendar in mql4 - How do you handle economic news in Mql4?
Calendar in mql4 - How do you handle economic news in Mql4?
  • www.mql5.com
If not how do you handle news with mql4. Can i use paid signals in mql5 to trade on a demo account. Read news from forex factory website by web request. This article deals with an example of reading rss markup by means of mql4 using the functions for html tags analysis
Reason: