Navigator and Market Watch are undocked

Using a Mac

First post and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place.  My Navigator window and Market Watch have become undocked.....sure it was my fault.  Now, I can't get either back docked??  Does anyone know how to fit this?

It is a really silly problem to have without any way to get it back docked.  I am about ready to delete it and start over.

Thanks so much,

Robert 

There is one way to change it to be by default - I was using it as well ... but it is for Windows (I am not sure that it will work with Mac):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 view settings

Alain Verleyen, 2017.10.21 18:25

I had similar problem and solve it this way :

1. Terminal started. 
  2. File menu->Open Data Folder
  3. Double click on "Config" to open the folder.
  4. Close the MT5 terminal.
  5. Delete the file Terminal.ini
  6. Restart your Terminal, problem should be fixed (you could have to set your toolbars/windows as you like the first time).

Sergey Golubev #:

There is one way to change it to be by default - I was using it as well ... but it is for Windows (I am not sure that it will work with Mac):

Thanks but it didn't work.  I am using Meta Trader 4 and maybe that's why it won't work.  

This is so stupid that you have to delete files to get this to work!  Makes no sense to me.  

rjbtrade #:

Thanks but it didn't work.  I am using Meta Trader 4 and maybe that's why it won't work.  

This is so stupid that you have to delete files to get this to work!  Makes no sense to me.  

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Sergey Golubev #:

Thanks for this advice, it finally worked but was very hard to find!

Do you know if there is another way to do this or why tis is so difficult to do?

Sergey Golubev #:

Thanks working fine for me on MT4 on MAC M1

Sergey Golubev #:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It works on mt5. Really it was an annoying problem.
Reason: