Using point to set tp and sl

Hello happy people, I want to use points to set tp and sl instead of price. 

I intend modifying my trade tp and sl with point instead of price number inside an OBJ_EDIT. for example just like modifying a 30 point tp in an active trade and the price number is automatically set. Any help with the calculation or lines of code in getting this done. Ps. I don't have a line of code written on this, I intend getting help here to sort out my problem.

yomadestephens:

I intend modifying my trade tp and sl with point instead of price number inside an OBJ_EDIT. for example just like modifying a 30 point tp in an active trade and the price number is automatically set. Any help with the calculation or lines of code in getting this done. Ps. I don't have a line of code written on this, I intend getting help here to sort out my problem.

This article example will help you

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Navdeep Singh #:

This article example will help you

Didn't seem to find an answer to my problem there.

yomadestephens:

You already know how.

sl/tp(on point) multiply Point() +/-current sl/tp or +/-openprice

yomadestephens:

The truth of the matter is that most coders also have problem and if they sort out your problem who would solve theirs. Just like most married women will say to their husbands "my money is my money but your (husband's) money is our money". By extension, you are also saying your problem is our (forum programmers) problem but your money is your money.

My advice: If you already have an EA (or lines of code) that uses price for your trading strategy then post it, with that you may luckily receive help on modification requested. But if none exists, then you must be extraordinarily lucky to have your strategy coded free. You might need to pay someone to do the coding because time is money since programmers on the forum also spent time, and sometimes money, to learn coding. 

Alternatively, you can start learning to code from these links:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/296230

https://www.mql5.com/files/pdf/mql5.pdf

Reason: