Forex Strategy

hey guys,  any strategy that I've backtested so far [with EA] hadn't win rate more than 25% ! is it realistic to have 50% win rate in Forex? If yes, how can I achieve it. Thanks

Elsa Hejazian:
hey guys,  any strategy that I've backtested so far [with EA] hadn't win rate more than 25% ! is it realistic to have 50% win rate in Forex? If yes, how can I achieve it. Thanks

how did you "backtest' this EA? Strategy tester? cause strategy tester is only showing that the EA works...and is making profit on ideal conditions....after that you should forward test...and after 6 months of forward test on all pairs...you will decide if you use it on your money... 25% return consistent on FX should be very good... warren buffet has about the same return ... :) 

I have 25% win rate not 25% return!

my strategies are not profitable. I can't make any profitable strategy

Elsa Hejazian #:
I have 25% win rate not 25% return!
Sorry… I thought u ment return… But Even with 25% winrate… if your ratio is 4:1… you can breakeven… 😁… how is your strategy working? 

Daniel Cioca #:
Sorry… I thought u ment return… But Even with 25% winrate… if your ratio is 4:1… you can breakeven… 😁… how is your strategy working? 

I've tested over 100 strategies I found in youtube, books and courses. The entries are so bad.

<Deleted>

Elsa Hejazian:

Win rate is not about positive return.
e.g: put sl=10tp and you see your win rate would be much more than 50%.

Do not look for these statistics. Just go for Maximal Drawdown and your overall profit percentage. These two, are the most important statistics. Why?:
Because Maximal Drawdown would mean Stop Out danger. And overall profit percentage is about deciding how much is your EA valuable in comparison to invest your capital anywhere else.

Mohsin Dastgeer #:
yes it is possible you can see my EA results
This is one pair? And what is the time range ? And time frame

Elsa Hejazian #:

I've tested over 100 strategies I found in youtube, books and courses. The entries are so bad.

Look (here!) for as successful signal, study its historic trading, subscribe (demo account first) and try to understand its strategy. This way you start learning with a proved example.

Carl Schreiber #:

Look (here!) for as successful signal, study its historic trading, subscribe (demo account first) and try to understand its strategy. This way you start learning with a proved example.

Here??…. Where? 
Reason: