Is there a 3rd party program that can track multiple running MT4/MT5 accounts?

If, for example, I have 5 running MT4 in a VPS with an EA and I want to track each account's live running P/L and balance - is there a way I can do that without having to login in my MT4 or VPS?  I'm looking for a 3rd party program where I can see all of my account's status live.

Austin S:

If, for example, I have 5 running MT4 in a VPS with an EA and I want to track each account's live running P/L and balance - is there a way I can do that without having to login in my MT4 or VPS?  I'm looking for a 3rd party program where I can see all of my account's status live.

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market.

Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
  • www.mql5.com
An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

you can simply make a signal on this site, it follows closely with live account status

It's possible to create a desktop program using MT4/MT5 api.
It can control multiple accounts without opening MT4/5 platform.

James C:
It's possible to create a desktop program using MT4/MT5 api.
It can control multiple accounts without opening MT4/5 platform.

It seems like that's what I'm looking for, thank you for giving me an idea!

I've seen your profile, I assume you could make those kind of desktop program. I'm trying to make one on my own but I only have basic knowledge of programming languages. I might have to hire a freelance if I couldn't do it. I only wish to track a lot (like a hundred) of mt4 accounts that are using my EA. I wanted to see their balance, profit, and running P/L to monitor my EA's live performance.

I understand what you want. Btw the api is not free.

James C:
I understand what you want. Btw the api is not free.

Yes, I saw it. Can I add and message you in case I have anymore questions?

Thanks for the information btw, you were very helpful.

Sure any time.

Hello Austin.

Are you still interested in account analyzer for multiple accounts?

I've built some tools recently and you can check details here.

Reason: