mql5 account balance smaller than earned

my earned amount on mql5 is bigger than my account balance, why? I have not withdrawn anything, or paid for anything since i started earning. See image.
Files:
mq.PNG  89 kb

Revo Trades: my earned amount on mql5 is bigger than my account balance, why? I have not withdrawn anything, or paid for anything since i started earning. See image.
Look at your Payments (Account tab) and find the reason: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ausimike/accounting

Fernando Carreiro:
Look at your Payments (Account tab) and find the reason: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ausimike/accounting

yes i have already did that, but thanks for your fast reply. the in and out sum adds up to the amount in the balance, but the "earned" amount, shown in original msg shows higher amount.

Files:
mq2.PNG  3 kb

Revo Trades: yes i have already did that, but thanks for your fast reply. the in and out sum adds up to the amount in the balance, but the "earned" amount, shown in original msg shows higher amount.

In your original post you stated that you did not pay for anything, but according to your screenshot you have 634.00 going out

So you did pay for things, be that for using MQL5 Cloud, Products, VPS, Freelance, etc.

You are contradicting your own words in your post, so do the math and see where you spend the money.

Also, don't pay so much attention to the value in the toolbar and rather pay attention to the balance value in the accounts. Also, see if there is any value on hold that will be released (or collected) in the future.

I have to appologise to you, as I decided to do my own calculations on my account and found that I too have a discrepancy on my balance. My case is not as large as yours, but in my account there is also a 7 cent difference:

My Stats are as follows:

In: 965.79, Out: 956.63 (In - Out = 9.16)
Balance: 9.09 USD (missing 0.07)

I was too quick to judge your analysis, and find that there is in fact problems with the accounting system.

I suggest contacting the Service Desk!

Fernando Carreiro:

In your original post you stated that you did not pay for anything, but according to your screenshot you have 634.00 going out

So you did pay for things, be that for using MQL5 Cloud, Products, VPS, Freelance, etc.

You are contradicting your own words in your post, so do the math and see where you spend the money.

i did say "since started earning". I believed then that may have be a fact to note. and yeah, i had already posted question to service desk when i opened this blog. so i am awaiting their response also. But thanks for confirming that it isnt just me that saw some descripency. If you or anyone has more suggestions or possible explanations, please post below.

Fernando Carreiro:

I have to appologise to you, as I decided to do my own calculations on my account and found that I too have a discrepancy on my balance. My case is not as large as yours, but in my account there is also a 7 cent difference:

My Stats are as follows:

In: 965.79, Out: 956.63 (In - Out = 9.16)
Balance: 9.09 USD (missing 0.07)

I was too quick to judge your analysis, and find that there is in fact problems with the accounting system.

I suggest contacting the Service Desk!

fyi service desk has increased my balance to the earned amount.

Thank you to metaquotes for being so transparent in their bookkeeping, and the fast fixing of the issue.

And thanks to @ Fernando Carreiro: for your talking it thru with me.

Revo Trades: fyi service desk has increased my balance to the earned amount. Thank you to metaquotes for being so transparent in their bookkeeping, and the fast fixing of the issue. And thanks to @ Fernando Carreiro: for your talking it thru with me.
You are welcome, but I need to also thank you for reporting back. That way we will know what to do in the future when we find a large discrepancy in our balance.

Fernando Carreiro:
You are welcome, but I need to also thank you for reporting back. That way we will know what to do in the future when we find a large discrepancy in our balance.
ok. but as i said, i had already posted question to service desk when i opened this page, but when you asked the same questions that i had already asked myself, i became certain that i wasnt just imagining that something was wrong. thanks again.

Revo Trades: ok. but as i said, i had already posted question to service desk when i opened this page, but when you asked the same questions that i had already asked myself, i became certain that i wasnt just imagining that something was wrong. thanks again.

Yes, I understood that. I was just thanking you for telling us that.

Reason: