Multichart on MetaTrader 5 iPad version

Hello, MetaTrader 5 got a great update for iOS devices 2 weeks ago. In old version I could open up to 4 charts in one window on my iPad, but I don’t know how to do it in new version. Help me, please.

Anybody knows how I can send message with my problem to developers of iOS Metatrader 5 app?

I have the same concern. Seems they had removed the multi chart feature. ☹️

The reply from MetaQuotes -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 Update on iOS

Renat Fatkhullin , 07.20.18 15:45

We decided to develop a one-window presentation of the program on tablets.

This is a deliberate decision.

Pay attention to how we rebuilt chart management - now it is an order of magnitude more convenient and faster, which eliminates the lack of multi-windowing.

In future versions, we will focus on simplification and new functions for setting and modifying orders directly on the chart.

But Why this decision? this not make sense, you make a good work swipe on iphone and destroy ipad app. Please make back multichart! Need this! And can be better not remove ma have the possibility to have many table open whit many charts! close/modify open operstion is became terrible during scalping, yet not possible to close/modify many operation togeder... MT is gooing back not on the futures. and why stop to add more features at MT4? 😩🤯

Sergey Golubev:

Hey hope to see an update for mt5 for iPad for return multiple chart windows. This is avaible even on android phone and tablet, please get back this is terrible not see multiple chart

Sergey Golubev #:

Yeah please bring back multiple charts on iPads. 

Removing the multichart was disappointing and frustrating, before we could monitor, for example, on a UERUSD chart and on another USDX the dollar index. Fundamental to make decisions, to compare some instruments with others. A big step backwards with a single graph, very very bad.

A very bad and unwise decision from the developers. I was basing my trades due to mult chart features. I am now using my android phones. Ipad was such a good way to get bigger display.  It seems we shouldn't update anymore as they are doing ridiculous and unnecessary updates. We want it back. 

Antonio Fluxa Vidal #:
Removing the multichart was disappointing and frustrating, before we could monitor, for example, on a UERUSD chart and on another USDX the dollar index. Fundamental to make decisions, to compare some instruments with others. A big step backwards with a single graph, very very bad.

Its been 2 years now  and mq5.com didnt want to listen to us. I am using mt4 now and not updating. 

Reason: