mql5 refund policy! - page 3

I have an account opened in MT5 broker is <...>. my number is <...>.  I have a question.  how can i withdraw money from this account.  thanks

1002535 #:
I have an account opened in MT5 broker is <...>. my number is <...>.  I have a question.  how can i withdraw money from this account.  thanks

Ask your broker about it.
Because all trading accounts and all money for trading (deposit/withdrawal) are related to the brokers only (and it is nothing to do with Metatrader as the software program).

Broker List Check - forum educational thread about how to select the broker

Daniel Oliver Sturm Schwarz #:
So, I purchased a dashboard from the market.
Product crashes my MT4 terminal regularly.
Contacted the seller, he tells me:

"

The version on the mql5 is cheaper and we do not update it the updated
version on the Youtube in the newer videos is our subscription version
which comes with education from our website . we dont sell it on mql5 as
they have huge issues with hackers stealing indicators from there and selling on other sites
"

So basically, they tell me that they are selling a product, which is unstable, which wont receive ANY updates because MQL5 sucks in their opinion.
This product needs to be pulled for one, secondly I would like a refund. Absolutely insane that only through email I find out that this product wont get any updates and will remain in this unusable state because the seller isnt happy with MQL5 but doesnt care that he still is selling a product which he owns the support of.

What can be done?
I have the email correspondence in this matter of course.

In the end it's a financial issue, try to contact the ServiceDesk, how knows maybe they will answer usefully.

I have 3000 USD and want 1500 to withdraw would like to know whom to contact

Hozeifa M Haji #:
I have 3000 USD and want 1500 to withdraw would like to know whom to contact

If it is about your trading account so ask your broker for support (because it is nothing to do with Metatrader as the software at all).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Videos on Virtual Hosting Released

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.11.02 11:53

Don't confuse your MQL5 account here with your trading account with your broker.

You can't withdraw non-earned funds from your MQL5 account.

If it is about your trading account withdrawal that you are asking, please contact your broker.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

mql5 refund policy!

Marsel, 2020.07.10 07:35

mql5.com doesn't offer any trading services. Again, its not a broker, not a bank, not an exchange service, not a money laundering place.

Reason: