Objects problem MT4

Hello, some objects disappear either when I change UT (does not appear on other UT and disappear from the U on which I initially created it) or when the platform goes out. the rectangles the trend lines. (of course I checked the visibility on all UT) oddly the horizontal lines remain visible on all the UT and remain on the graphics after the closing of MT4. can someone help me because it is very painful. thank you in advance.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
When a graphical object is created using the ObjectCreate() function, it's necessary to specify the type of object being created, which can be one of the values of the ENUM_OBJECT enumeration. Further specifications of object properties are possible using functions for working with graphical objects.

Use english please.

Hello, some objects disappear either when I change UT (does not appear on other UT and disappear from the U on which I initially created it) or when the platform goes out. the rectangles the trend lines. (of course I checked the visibility on all UT) oddly the horizontal lines remain visible on all the UT and remain on the graphics after the closing of MT4. can someone help me because it is very painful. thank you in advance.

Reason: