how do i change settings when following a signal?

Hi, I am following a signal but I didn't enter correct settings. when I click on settings it doesn't offer me what I need to alter ie percentage signal provider can use etc... I put it to high

Dylan1976:
Hi, I am following a signal but I didn't enter correct settings. when I click on settings it doesn't offer me what I need to alter ie percentage signal provider can use etc... I put it to high

You have to go to MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals tab and adjust your signal subscription settings.

Then you re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS in order for these changes to take effect.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You have to go to MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals tab and adjust your signal subscription settings.

Then you re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS in order for these changes to take effect.

It doesnt have them options. Only options it has are .

Renew
Move subscription 
Suspend
Unsubscribe 

Thats it

Dylan1976:
It doesnt have them options. Only options it has are .

Renew
Move subscription 
Suspend
Unsubscribe 

Thats it

You didn't read my advice carefully.

Oh ok, thank you will try that

Hi, my signal symbol of GU is GBPUSD, but my account is GBPUSDe, can this be follow?

Thanks 

My signal balance is 2k, my balance is 4k, may i know how to set the ratio in the setting? 

政杰 蔡 #:
My signal balance is 2k, my balance is 4k, may i know how to set the ratio in the setting? 

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

The GBPUSDe symbol mapping should be done automatically, but its not guranteed.

Reason: