Why successful traders dont disclose their secret

My very simple and humble question is why successful traders dont share their working strategies here , mostly scammer remain active on social media and always tries to grab easy money by selling repainted indicators or template or renamed EA. If any successful trader is alive on this forum, i would request to please share his or her strategy here free.

The forex broker that they use will banned their account. For example a guy from Indonesia using "Indra FX" scalping EA and got a lot profit. After that this EA got banned from most forex brokers.

No doubt brokers do manipulate but too many traders are really earning with manual trades as well and brokers do withdraw their funds also

anna.semera:
The forex broker that they use will banned their account. For example a guy from Indonesia using "Indra FX" scalping EA and got a lot profit. After that this EA got banned from most forex brokers.

not all.

a broker that banned the account whick earn lots of profit,is usually a MM broker only. he sell while you buy,and he buy while you sell.

i worked in a depardment that analy trading gold,and i know 70% of the accounts are lost almost all cash.

MM earn cash by doing this (above) from the 70% - the loser.

that's GROUP B.

---------------

but some broker ,usually STP or SCN mode,they follow your action,you buy,he buy also;you sell,he sell.

he only earn from spreads.

that's group A;

-----------------

most of the broker are also working in 2 way. when you open an account he assign you to the B.

if he found you are alway a winner ,then put  you to A.

anusherwan adil:
My very simple and humble question is why successful traders dont share their working strategies here , mostly scammer remain active on social media and always tries to grab easy money by selling repainted indicators or template or renamed EA. If any successful trader is alive on this forum, i would request to please share his or her strategy here free.

a strategies  is quite different from oters.

1+1=2 is alway true.

but a strategies is different,it it not always correct,different people,different time ,different result. for e.g. ,he can get profits for a long time from his strategies,and he told you all about it.

yet it doesn't mean that you can be a 'winner' also.

the reason could be:

1. you dont know the risk,at lease you don keep in mind as him,or you don realize something when trading but he can(but he dont know how to share you)

2. the balance. same strategies,he have 1000million to run. yet you only have 1 million ... different result.

3. some thing about the strategies ,probably you dont agree with him (strange,some time you think you have no problem with it but in fact you dont agree with it )

4. others. e.g. the limits of the ordercount - it cause me  lost money.

Feng Guozheng:

a strategies  is quite different from oters.

1+1=2 is alway true.

but a strategies is different,it it not always correct,different people,different time ,different result. for e.g. ,he can get profits for a long time from his strategies,and he told you all about it.

yet it doesn't mean that you can be a 'winner' also.

the reason could be:

1. you dont know the risk,at lease you don keep in mind as him,or you don realize something when trading but he can(but he dont know how to share you)

2. the balance. same strategies,he have 1000million to run. yet you only have 1 million ... different result.

3. some thing about the strategies ,probably you dont agree with him (strange,some time you think you have no problem with it but in fact you dont agree with it )

4. others. e.g. the limits of the ordercount - it cause me  lost money.

i know in forex there is no holy grail but in my case i have also earn 1k $ from 200$ but 4 months back when i used that strategy now its not working. what i think now

1. when u have a need for money dont trade

2. Greed is curse

3, always follow MM what ever the case may be

4. dont open maximum of 3 lots of 0.01 in case of 1k account

in my case i m violating MM and focus

Feng Guozheng:

not all.

a broker that banned the account whick earn lots of profit,is usually a MM broker only. he sell while you buy,and he buy while you sell.

i worked in a depardment that analy trading gold,and i know 70% of the accounts are lost almost all cash.

MM earn cash by doing this (above) from the 70% - the loser.

that's GROUP B.

---------------

but some broker ,usually STP or SCN mode,they follow your action,you buy,he buy also;you sell,he sell.

he only earn from spreads.

that's group A;

-----------------

most of the broker are also working in 2 way. when you open an account he assign you to the B.

if he found you are alway a winner ,then put  you to A.

very interesting i really appreciate your input people should know how brokers work. thanks again buddy.

Moderator: I have edited your post to move your post outside of the quote

can i share here tpl and my strategy 

'earn 1000 from 200 then back ....'

this is the common of all (almost) trader.

the worse, most trader LOST their  BIG money.

i have been trading for 3 years, i am dreaming to wrote an ea that i can get cash every day at first.

in the past 3 years i lost about $3000 in all. my workmate opened account with $200,000 and it become $xxx after 1 week.he lost all money he have,all saving!!

not i am woke up .

i realize that the strategy  of all people ,may be wrong!

now, if i have $200,000, i start with 0.01lots, take usdjpy for example, i wont lost more than $50000,this is the deadline.

the more i closer to the deadline,the more chance i can get,without any indicator.

Feng Guozheng:

'earn 1000 from 200 then back ....'

this is the common of all (almost) trader.

the worse, most trader LOST their  BIG money.

EA dont work , we are a bit lazy as well what i think manual trades are best but as a traders we never took forex as a business seriously. 

anusherwan adil:

EA dont work , we are a bit lazy as well what i think manual trades are best but as a traders we never took forex as a business seriously. 

if strategy  simply it work, means your strategy  must not depends on the luck.

most of people think they can get rick in short time,

then they lost most cash here,until they know this is not a golden road,but a battlefield.

buy the way,some people paid others to lead himself to the battlefield(e.g. buy course of trading but the course showing you earning cash is very easy)

then they lost cash before they reach batterfield :(

Reason: