50k dollars a month

Hello forum

Has anyone met or contacted those successful scalpers who make fictional figures of profit per month? im starting to think its a myth, haven't met anyone real who can scalp for those high profits, using a small account as a start!

SafMoseSteve:

Hello forum

Has anyone met or contacted those successful scalpers who make fictional figures of profit per month? im starting to think its a myth, haven't met anyone real who can scalp for those high profits, using a small account as a start!

You should say what is the account capital.

Then we can discuss

Of course there will be a direct relationship between capital and position size.

Scalping usually involves short lived large positions and to do that you need capital.

Small account and scalping do not connect properly.

The smaller position size you take on, the larger market move needed in order to make a profit.

This means that scalping becomes very inefficient (if not impossible) when position size goes down.

It involves math so you can start doing the calculations to find what risks are involved for specific positions sizes,

And at what point it becomes reachable in terms of market amplitude.

SafMoseSteve:

Hello forum

There is a topic called "There certainly is an Holy grail" you can make your question directly there I guess :D

There are people who think that market is an enormous ATM for withdraw easy money, I think that market is a device to transfer money from people who lives by illusion to people who take responsability and act with a serious business plan.

These discussions about to make 50k-100k-1000k are totally useless because your main source of reference should be about your risk appetite!

No way to escape the risk. Very simple.

yes 

Ana Mohamed:
yes 

If this yes is not "i think yes - or there is a relation between this and that yes - or any other speculative kind of yes" then please point out real stories or forums, people who exist and succeeded in making money if anything

Thank you all but my question is not speculative its about whats real

Carmine Pinto:

There is a topic called "There certainly is an Holy grail" you can make your question directly there I guess :D

There are people who think that market is an enormosu ATM for withdraw easy money, I think that market is a device to transfer money from people who lives by illusion to people who take responsability and act with a serious business plan.

These discussions about yo make 50k-100k-1000k are totally useless because your main source of reference should be about your risk appetite!

No way to escape the risk. Very simple.

Oh i didn't check this one, thanks for pointing it out, looking now

SafMoseSteve:

Oh i didn't check this one, thanks for pointing it out, looking now

Just to report you an example: there was an assistant of a well-known trader that was able to commute 10k in 1 million just in 1 month but at the end of the month he burned the account and he did this experiment for several times with the same result, in the end he gave up.

Another trader in particular market conditions transformed 6k in over 30 million. The fact is that we are talking about extremely rare events, assisted by a great deal of luck and for limited periods!

The question it's all around the RISK you are willing to take for your trading capital.

Carmine Pinto:

Just to report you an example: there was an assistant of a well-known trader that was able to commute 10k in 1 million just in 1 month but at the end of the month he burned the account and he did this experiment for several times with the same result, in the end he gave up.

Another trader in particular market conditions transformed 6k in over 30 million. The fact is that we are talking about extremely rare events, assisted by a great deal of luck and for limited periods!

The question it's all around the RISK you are willing to take for your trading capital.

Thats what my eyes caught right away in the topic you pointed out "the risk you are willing to take" 

I just want to feel comfortable that i can earn job level money from that method that is widely described as toxic over the internet, not looking for millions but looking to build some cash on the long run

Really appreciate that reply!

SafMoseSteve:

Thats what my eyes caught right away in the topic you pointed out "the risk you are willing to take" 

I just want to feel comfortable that i can earn job level money from that method that is widely described as toxic over the internet, not looking for millions but looking to build some cash on the long run

Really appreciate that reply!

You're welcome.

It's funny as the sentence "the risk you are willing to take" is so obvious but at the same time very few people really understand its deep meaning.

Of course it can be possible to trade and make "job level money" but you still need to define how much capital you need to reach that.

Also, it take years to build up a consistent business plan that work for you and that allow you to reach consistent returns every month. Not impossible but very challenging.

Be skeptical when someone tells you that you can make 10-20-30% every month with low risk. 30% on yearly basis it's already a veery nice performance!

There are people who think that is possible to make 5% per day with low risk forever. It is a suicide.

SafMoseSteve:

You are not going to earn job level money from that method anytime soon.

Reason: