Grouping objects

Good Morning everyone,

In MQL4 It is possible to group objects so that when I click on one of them and press del, all of them are deleted like they were a single object?

Thanks in advance,

Luca

Documentation on MQL5: Object Functions / ObjectsDeleteAll
Documentation on MQL5: Object Functions / ObjectsDeleteAll
  • www.mql5.com
Object Functions / ObjectsDeleteAll - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

darcome:

Good Morning everyone,

In MQL4 It is possible to group objects so that when I click on one of them and press del, all of them are deleted like they were a single object?

It's not clear if you're asking about programming (MQL) or using UI (clicking on charts and pressing keys). If it's the latter, you can select multiple objects on chart (clicking one by one). Then you can delete them in a batch.

Please note that Options | Objects dialog affects how the selection works.

I am speaking about programming.

What I am doing is creating a manual fibonacci indicator, and I want the user to be able to select one of the lines of my fibonacci and delete the whole fibonacci. SO is there a way to group objects so that the user can click on one of them and delete the group?

darcome:

I am speaking about programming.

What I am doing is creating a manual fibonacci indicator, and I want the user to be able to select one of the lines of my fibonacci and delete the whole fibonacci. SO is there a way to group objects so that the user can click on one of them and delete the group?

Yes.

Reason: