Surefire support and resistance indicator

i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

hello can i have a copy of your indicater i am a novice but understand .

check your pm box

s1quash:

I wud like to have it

Yes I do need the support and resistance indicator that you have. Please send it to me.Thanks

i would like to have it also please

why not post it here?

if not pm me with link or asking for email thanks

:

Please. I need the indicator. Thank's

Kindly let me have it please.

s1quash:

Can you send it to me, so i can watch the acuracy of it?

email: cjcm1977@gmail.com

Thanks

send it to me to. thanks

Reason: