Scalping strategies

Hi everyone!! I’ve found an interesting article about scalping strategies MT4 blog.. Has anybody tested this or similar strategy

Forex scalpers end of losing a lot of trades and of course, the few winners they get are so small there never going to cover their losses. Of course, you will get lots of Forex robot vendors telling you it can be done but where is the audited track record by a neutral third party? You don't get one! You just get back tests or unaduted figures which cannot be trusted because there not proof of real trading.

ortan:
Forex scalpers end of losing a lot of trades and of course, the few winners they get are so small there never going to cover their losses. Of course, you will get lots of Forex robot vendors telling you it can be done but where is the audited track record by a neutral third party? You don't get one! You just get back tests or unaduted figures which cannot be trusted because there not proof of real trading.

agreed. you will spend more time losing due to spread rather then winning little pips.

ortan:

Leave the scalping to the professional traders.

You do not need a program to make pips on Forex, and there are losses in every system, you need discipline and a strong game plan to win constantly.

Cheers.

scalping seems at first to be very much simple. But if you look closer there are too much extremely risky aspects... so if you are forex novice and wanna lose all your money - start scalping!!!

Monarch:
Leave the scalping to the professional traders. You do not need a program to make pips on Forex, and there are losses in every system, you need discipline and a strong game plan to win constantly. Cheers.

I doubt that many professional traders use scalping

FXAutoTrader:
I doubt that many professional traders use scalping

Interesting. Take a look at the action today on the E/U NFP and prior to the release and during the London session.

There is a reason why price swings in such moves, it is not just banks or corporations taking 1 trade for the day or the week.

There is big money playing on levels, and many major trading companies have traders who watch the charts for at least the session they work

I can guarantee they are playing the market closer then you imagine.

There are those also that take positional trades and let it ride, but banks normally place their orders on the hour, so watch the last 10 minutes and the first 10 minutes of each hour....

I have been trading Forex for 6 years and after trying every system and putting every indicator on my chart, I came to the conclusion I can make my money daily with simple scalping setups.

Cheers

I think with practice we can be able to master that strategy. Those expert were not experts from the beginning, they started from somewhere. So i believe that with time and effort, we can use it.

uncle gober:
Many traders are in forex use this strategy by utilizing trading conditions what have been provide from broker. I also like to do scalping because my broker provide low spread as low as 0 pips, i also get fast execution from Armada Markets and their trading conditions is very supported me.

I also do scalping. My broker gave me the freedom to do scalping. By doing scalping, we can monitor the direction of the market. So we can easily perform market analysis. That way, we can get profit.

ManStan:
scalping seems at first to be very much simple. But if you look closer there are too much extremely risky aspects... so if you are forex novice and wanna lose all your money - start scalping!!!

I was trading the EURUSD on Profiforex MT4 platform. I took the risk to scalp because I know the execution was instant. But After I made 5pips, I closed the trade. I wasn't satisfied. I entered the market at 0.3256, hoping I'll get two additional pips and close the trade. Unfortunately, I lost 6pips. Lol. I just laughed at myself yesterday.

How often do you do the scalping? What impact do you feel when doing scalping?

Reason: