Automated trading

Hi from Australia, I am new to the forum and happy to be learning from many of the excellent posts and discussions here. Keep up the good work.

Question: Are there any automated trading sytems (robots/EAs) available for MT4 that really work consistantly? If anyone has proven success with such an EA (paid or free), could you kindly share it here?

As with most traders I prefer personal trading, (It is more satisfying) however I find that many of the really worthwhile moves often develop when I am asleep at night or away during my daytime work. I'm not yet fortunate enough to be a full time trader, and would love to test such an automated system to see if it can be of any value when I am not at the computer.

I understand the dangers of such automated trading with news swings etc. however I keep thinking that someone out there must surely have developed something worthwhile by now. What about all the EAs used on the automated trading championships? Is there anything worth sharing to the benefit of all?

Making an impact in life means leaving a positive legacy with those around you.

So far I go live using Shark EA.

It's in sponsor links in this forum.

I have the live statement too in my blog review

yes , its work specially - Funnel Automated system , i use it and its successful and get profit 20-50 pips every day , bur dont use lote more than .01 and should your Bal not less than $3000 - garentee.

Hi Impact i use the autopilot and make many pips on the day

I use Dhananjay EA and PrecisionTypeA EA apparently used by a fund manager, RapidForex. They go well with Shark EA as the trades seem to complement each other, reducing the drawdown. Dhananjay seems stable but conservative,PrecisionTypeA is aggressive but bigger drwadown and Shark scalps, perfect trio for me as even 2008 is profitable!

frankie:
Hi Impact i use the autopilot and make many pips on the day

Can you tell me what autopilot/ea are you using now? at what price? Thanks

i think he is using faps or fapt..

hai I'm Gunasekar here new comer to this wonderful site and will be on the move for more. Thanks

There a lots of EA in the market but which one really work.

Try on demo first before swift to real account. Find commercial EA with 100% money back guarantee. If you don't satisfied just claim your refund.

Make Money with FOREX - The Top FOREX Guides Review

The key to getting EA to work very well is to GUIDE IT...direct it to trade only with the current daily trend...

I get better results with FapTurbo when I limited it to trade only LONG or SHORT...I configure it once at EOD based on the daily candle.

Most of the forex robots don't well because it simply trade too much...and against the trend...If we can fixed this problem, EA can be a great help...

I've played around with a few robots but have only found 3 to be profitable so far, I'm currently testing megadroid since its just come out recently but so far its been profitable, I have another robot doing alot better results though so hopefully megadroid will pick up the pace soon.

I have all my trading results on my site for anyone to see.

Reason: