Laguerre Alert

Hi,

I have been using the Laguerre indicator for my system and have been trying to get an alert to work when it crosses over 0.15 and crosses below the 0.75 levels.

Does anyone know if something like this exists? I'v been trying to program it myself but I can't get it to work.

The indicator is attached plus I put up what my system looks like if anyone is interested.

Files:
GBP-USD_1H.jpg  213 kb

Hi there,

Am also a fan of Laguerre and would like to know more on your system.

Hi. I'm new here. How does Laguerre work?

Pls I will like to have the laguerre indicator, stoch histogram and EMA on my platform. Could I pls get the steps to downloading it cus i really wanna try it. Thanks.

anybody developed something ?_

pubison:
Hi,I have been using the Laguerre indicator for my system and have been trying to get an alert to work when it crosses over 0.15 and crosses below the 0.75 levels. Does anyone know if something like this exists? I'v been trying to program it myself but I can't get it to work.

Here's the alert.

You can configure the level at which the alert is given, as you choose.

Enjoy

Files:

Laguerre Description is attatched

Files:
laguerre.doc  5 kb
TimeWarp.doc  290 kb

hi...i am newbie in this forum and i am interest with laguerre,please some one can help me make this indicator became EA. the rule is :

1. buy when the line be a horizontal in level 1.00

2. sell when the line be a horizontal in level 0.00

3. setting sl and tp offcourse

4. setting lot start from 0.1 lot

thanks be 4. to anyone which help me.

FXSamurai:
Here's the alert. You can configure the level at which the alert is given, as you choose. Enjoy

nice job,thanks!

thanks for all

FXSamurai:
Here's the alert. You can configure the level at which the alert is given, as you choose. Enjoy

hi

can u advise how we can enable email send feature .. i know to fill in all data in mt4 itself .. but can u add this in the indicator as well ?

Reason: