Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 3

The brokers most commonly used have AT LEAST a $250 minimum deposit. Then if your looking to make any profit at all or at least have protected trades, use a bigger amount then the minimum. Remember that every pip with 0.1 lots is $1/pip and 0.01 lots makes $0.10/pip usually brokers will close your account if ur margin hits 50% and 10 cents per pip is.. well.. very small

oh ok :d

Thx Friends!!

Hi Friends,

I am a newbie on this forum. I tried to get the 90 % modelling quality by downloading the Pdf created by Hendrick. But I am unable to download the data from Alpari. Says " You are not authorised to " Is there any remedy ?

Has anyone got a finished tweaked version of this for gbp/usd or eur/usd?

Or an optimization guide for dummies that does take 5 months to read?

Thanks.

Hello guys,

I've been reading about the EA for a while, very interesting. The only difficulty i'm facing is understanding where we r standing. Are we behind the TSD forum? Or the ea's we have r the newest versions.

I'm currently learning the language of mt4, if anyone knows a good resource that might help me will be great.

Best regards,

Im running it on the yen phoenix mode 1 doesnt seem to be doing much.

Hey Daraknor,

Along a different track...which brokers have you found phoenix works well with? And why do you not recommend IBFX? I am a pretty recent addition to the FX community and would like to learn more about which brokers are the most recommended (especially for phoenix). Also which trading platforms... Thanks

IBFX has alot of connection problems alot of "trade context busy" problems and some rather odd at times pip spreads which lead myself and alot of other people to beleive they are either a bucketshop or just a really low level broker.Or perhaps they have alot more customers now and refuse to spend there profits on upgrading anything.

In saying that though I still use them a little bit due to there extremelly easy funding and withdraw options but only for specific things.Trading news with them is a disaster.

And back to the phoenix system how many trades does it do in the 3 months?

Which is the best version the competition EA or the Modified one.

THanks.

hello,

i'm demo testing the phoenix system, on usdjpy 15mins. I did not change any settings. or should i?

(i'm using the phoenix_4_contest)

I read somewhere in the forum that this system was designed to be traded for "3 months". What does that mean???

Is this system not good for the long run????

Reason: