Forex TSD Activity Awards

Since last weeks we have been testing a new feature for Forex-TSD: Activity Awards Program.

For almost any action you do, we will reward you

Our test has been well and we're making it avaible to anybody, today. Any member is suitable to participate.

As much posts and thread you make, the more credits you will receive. And better awards you will have.

Initially, our awards will be based on Elite Files, but we have plans to add more classes.

Our (initial) Credits and Awards table is the following:

Activity:

1 Post = 25 Credits

1 Thread = 25 Credits

1 File Upload = 10 Credits

Awards

1 Elite File = 25 Credits

Minimum length of a post eligible for awarding : 50 characters

Hello,

Some more interesting information:

The Activity award system we have started today is really big on plans. Includes Achievements, Promotions, Trophies, an dof course awards.

Because this is a forex forum all system was designed with a Central Bank idea

1. You will get credits. And you can use these credits to exchange by Elite files and others.
  2. You also get Points for other actions, and you are able exchange points and convert into credits.
  3. You can buy Points or Credits with real money trough PayPal.
  4. You can gift Points or Credits to a friend. Or receive by ask some friend's help.

And many combinations you can think.

To check you current credits wallet you only need to go to the exchange link located at User Tools, or just click the follwing https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

As far as elite sections downloads, this picture will explain everything : you can use your credits earned by posting to download stuff from elite sections - like this :

And an addition (the story always has two sides of course) : flooding in order to gain credits will produce a counter effect - credits can be lost if someone is flooding the forum with meaningless and obviously usless to others posts.

99.9 % of some members posts are useless , I think as there are is a way to get credit , there should be a way to take credit off, and that should be done by adding a vote at the end of each post, so if the community didn't like what you post then they will take off your credits , that will stop the village idiots from posting useless topics and adding stupid comments

------------------

Activity:

1 Post = 25 Credits

1 Thread = 25 Credits

1 File Upload = 10 Credits

Awards

1 Elite File = 25 Credits

when an Artist creates painting...he/she realizes that 90% of the paint will be "dirty"...that is more than 3 colors will be mixed together...one of my teachers many years ago told me...."don't ever underestimate dirty colors"...by the way...he was a great painter...without a chip on his shoulder......

MiniMe:
99.9 % of some members posts are useless , I think as there are is a way to get credit , there should be a way to take credit off, and that should be done by adding a vote at the end of each post, so if the community didn't like what you post then they will take off your credits , that will stop the village idiots from posting useless topics and adding stupid comments ------------------

Some punitive actions are already implemented, but this is a system that will be further developed and fine tuned as it goes, so ideas are welcomed

forex-tsd:
Some punitive actions are already implemented, but this is a system that will be further developed and fine tuned as it goes, so ideas are welcomed

Sounds great , all the best TSD

I'm going to market exchange under user tolos.

Where do I see my current credits?

What can I do with those?

Gaviota:

Hi

See the picture below. Click on Market Exchange and your current values will appear at top left.

Gaviota:

You can do whatever you want with your Points/Credits.

Changing you points by credits is also possible.

Click over the Credits link or Points link.

Reason: