Trading FAQs - Please post here all questions you might have around indicators and systems. We will try to answer and discuss

Hi all, i don´t know, if it exist already such a threat. But i often have many questions around indicators and systems and maybe somebody from us can help to answer. @Mr. Mladen...if exist, please tell me where and i delete this again...otherwise we use :-)...

Cheers Nicoleeeeee :-)

1. Question

Does exists a indicator, which allows you to switch instrument on a current template?

If i am at TF1 at EURUSD with a template and i want just to switch the instrument from EURUSD to GBPUSD with a click. Is this possible?

Thank you!

Kind regards

Nicole 

i answered my question by myself :-)
Files:

NicoleDeinhard:
i answered my question by myself :-)
Why not simply dragging the symbol from the market watch to the chart (almost the same amount of work)?

nbtrading:
Why not simply dragging the symbol from the market watch to the chart (almost the same amount of work)?
because i have in subwindow a big trend trading dashboard and when i get a signal, i just switch on the same window to the pair & TF from the signal 

NicoleDeinhard:
because i have in subwindow a big trend trading dashboard and when i get a signal, i just switch on the same window to the pair & TF from the signal 

Nicole

Let me try your thread,if working and get responses :)

mntiwana:

Nicole

Let me try your thread,if working and get responses :)

Yes lets see... i think we all have many questions around indicators and stuff around trading

NicoleDeinhard:
Yes lets see... i think we all have many questions around indicators and stuff around trading

Nicole i think the title should be short and easy/fully expressing its purpose,for example this and or any you think better.

"FAQs regarding any and every trading tool"

mntiwana:

Nicole i think the title should be short and easy/fully expressing its purpose,for example this and or any you think better.

"FAQs regarding any and every trading tool"

Guess, i can not change it dear mntiwana

NicoleDeinhard:
Guess, i can not change it dear mntiwana
First you choose and decide some beautiful name like yours :) then request to boss,he will be change it .... this too long name looks awkward.

Dearest MLADEN

Can i know,why more than 1 offline instances (of different indicators) do not work at same one chart for experiment purpose ...... for example if i want compare HA offline with T3 offline along with jurik offline (3 instances) at same one chart .... i tried and it freezes every thing but as single they work fine.

regards

Reason: