Ichimoku KVO Smoothed Ea

This Martingale Ea is using Ichimoku Kijun Tenkan cross along with the Kumo cloud (Histo versions) in conjunction with Kvo Smoothed, been forward testing a little over a week now on 4 hour time frame and it has been doing pretty good ($460 worth).

The signals are if price is below the cloud, tenkan is less than kijun,kvo is less than kvo signal, kvo sloping down and kvo signal sloping down then sell, and the opposite for buy.

Also for safety sake added a kumo cloud close which if activated and for example your in a buy and price breaks to the sell side of the cloud then the EA should close all the buy trades.The EA also has a draw down protection feature if activated and your draw down goes above the amount of draw down you allow, the EA will close all open trades, and shut down, and need to be restarted manually.

Would recommend a lot of forward demo testing before taking any kind of risk on a live account.Mainly built it for play but have been surprised about the success so far. The indicators needed are in the rar file and need to be in the indicators folder for the EA to trade. The settings I have been using so far have all been the default settings.

Updated version of the EA posted here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/18104-ichimoku-kvo-smoothed-ea/page2#comment_749326

mrtools.

thank you for your gift

i have a more general question. how long you think an ea should be on demo until it can be trade on real account

dasssi:
mrtools.

thank you for your gift

i have a more general question. how long you think an ea should be on demo until it can be trade on real account

Dassi, that would have to be up to you being its a martingale type EA best IMHO to test it and get used to how it works.

mrtools:
Dassi, that would have to be up to you being its a martingale type EA best IMHO to test it and get used to how it works.

is it posible to make it fixed lot.

i dont like martingale it blow my real account several times

dasssi:
is it posible to make it fixed lot. i dont like martingale it blow my real account several times

Dasssi,

Haven't tried it this way but try Multiply = 1, Maxtrades = (however many trades you want it to open, but for no martingale would put it at 1), and Lots = again whatever lotsize you prefer.

MRtools thank you again

will try on demo next week

will try on fixed 0.01 and 0.01 with minimal lot multiply

Strategy Tester Report Ichimoku KVO Smoothed Ea

Good morning to all:

Please excuse my English please.

First, thank mrtools share this EA.

I want to share several of the Strategy Tester results.

Not really, if you can perform backtesting this EA, but since I did the work, I share, to give their opinion.

Parameters:

Initial capital for all the tests: $ 1,000

Setting of EA, which is the default.

Period: 01/01/2013 to 02/11/2013.

Pares: EURUSD, EURCAD, EURAUD, GBPJPY, EURJPY,AUDJPY, USDCHF and EURGBP.

Unfortunately, the results are not good.

A big hug to everyone.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

Not really, if you can perform backtesting this EA, but since I did the work, I share, to give their opinion.

Parameters:

A big hug to everyone.

Hermo.

Hermo

Just for the sake of testing, try using multiplier 1 or 1.1 (I am curious what kind of results will you get then). Multiplier 1 would turn martingale completely off

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

Parameters:

A big hug to everyone.

Hermo.

Thanks for the testing Hermo, guess its back to the drawing board again

mladen:
Hermo Just for the sake of testing, try using multiplier 1 or 1.1 (I am curious what kind of results will you get then). Multiplier 1 would turn martingale completely off

Good afternoon everyone:

Excuse my English please.

mladen refers to changing the value of the parameter that the image frame.

Put value 1.

Backtesting EURUSD, period 01012012 to 02112013 , almost two years, deposit 10000 $.

The results are poor.

A hug.

Sorry mrtools.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good afternoon everyone:

Excuse my English please.

mladen refers to changing the value of the parameter that the image frame.

Put value 1.

Backtesting EURUSD, period 01012012 to 02112013 , almost two years, deposit 10000 $.

The results are poor.

A hug.

Sorry mrtools.

Hermo.

Hermo

Actually your test is showing roughly a 50-50 result (and that was what I was curious about when I asked for test results with multiplier set to 1). It started at 10.000 and the end was not an account wipe out but close to that initial 10.000 (after a two yers test period that is not as bad as it can get )

I usually am telling that when an EA has a 50-50 (or close to it) initial results, that then it can eventually be developed to at least 51-49 and that will be a winning system already. Maybe some other MM ways should be tested (along with some entry criteria extending)?

Reason: