Case study of trading success

A case study of trading success would surely help new and veteran traders to keep on determined to achieve the ultimate victory in the markets. It would also help them to know the best approaches to trading, so that eventual survival would be achieved. Now the question goes thus: what do you think is one of the best case studies of trading success available to encourage traders out there?

How about Paul Tudor Jones?

MaksymGra:
How about Paul Tudor Jones?

This one : Tudor_Inv_Corp.pdf ?

I think we also have to look at those traders who make huge mistakes and learn from them. One of the them is John Paulson which his gold funds face a 65% losses.

Anthony.T:
I think we also have to look at those traders who make huge mistakes and learn from them. One of the them is John Paulson which his gold funds face a 65% losses.

And that is only this year : John Paulson's gold fund loses 65% so far this year. Wow.

Case studies are essentially worthless as every trader is different and therefore spending time on analyzing what one trader did is nothing more than a waste of time and retail traders are the only ones who dwell over a name they have heard on TV or read about somewhere.

TheLastBear:
Case studies are essentially worthless as every trader is different and therefore spending time on analyzing what one trader did is nothing more than a waste of time and retail traders are the only ones who dwell over a name they have heard on TV or read about somewhere.

Agree. You cannot learn forex from Case studies or get a good idea from those.

Who knows these case studies true or false ? Other thing, it is time wasting

It does not heart studying from other traders case studies, but they are more like novels (where they say what they think is good) than what is really good. Better to study from your own trading past and learn how to correct past errors you have made

You mean the kind of story like How can I made 100,000,000 from 100?

aokisyoukos:
You mean the kind of story like How can I made 100,000,000 from 100?

Make it a book and sell it and all of a sudden you will become a success story too :):)

seekers:
This one : Tudor_Inv_Corp.pdf ?

You got that right.

Reason: