SystemsFX ID:21594

I would like to thank all my subscribers, who chose SystemsFX, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread.

andryuha77:
I would like to thank all my subscribers, who chose SystemsFX, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread.

No questions. Just to say I had deleted you last post. Take care and post simple, without spam and without referral links.

Linuxser:
No questions. Just to say I had deleted you last post. Take care and post simple, without spam and without referral links.

There was no referal links, only links to monitoring of my accounts, and some more deteils about my systems which takes time to translate to English. Why you not remuved the userbars and left rest ?

Can you please show your liveaccount and the stats for the last three month,

i'm interested to subscribe your signal.

Regards

Rippes

Rippes:
Can you please show your liveaccount and the stats for the last three month,

i'm interested to subscribe your signal.

Regards

Rippes

Link to monitoring of my liveaccount: ONIX-TRADE.NET ONIX-TRADE.NET (Information updated every 4 hours)

And the stat for the last 5-6 month: detailedstatement_4.htm

Files:

Your performance with RAS seems to be going as well as your performance on the competitor sites. Congrats on being ranked #1 on ZT! I noticed that your lot size was slightly different on RAS compared to ZT and C2. Can you explain why? Does it have to do with limitations of the trade-copy EAs? Which broker are you using on your live accounts?

mandelmus:
Your performance with RAS seems to be going as well as your performance on the competitor sites. Congrats on being ranked #1 on ZT! I noticed that your lot size was slightly different on RAS compared to ZT and C2. Can you explain why? Does it have to do with limitations of the trade-copy EAs? Which broker are you using on your live accounts?

Thank you mandelmus.

(SystemsFX) has the same lot size on RAS and ZT, (SystemsFX Live) are different because, as you said, of the trade-copy EAs and C2 don't allow hedging positions.

I have FXDD and Alpari live a/c.

When I compared my MT4 platform with RAS just now, I noticed that one position had not been closed out on my side. Luckily, the position gained in value for me ... it was closed for a loss by systemsfx ... but it could just as easily have gone the other way. Any ideas?

systemsfx

RAS_ID: 984264

MID: 90962454

B EURUSD 0.20 2010-06-30 14:00:06 2010-07-01 06:00:09 1.2158 2 1.226 1.2219 -82 USD -41 pips 0 -1.06

mandelmus:
When I compared my MT4 platform with RAS just now, I noticed that one position had not been closed out on my side. Luckily, the position gained in value for me ... it was closed for a loss by systemsfx ... but it could just as easily have gone the other way. Any ideas?

systemsfx

RAS_ID: 984264

MID: 90962454

B EURUSD 0.20 2010-06-30 14:00:06 2010-07-01 06:00:09 1.2158 2 1.226 1.2219 -82 USD -41 pips 0 -1.06

If you have any technical issues please contact the RAS tech-support, they have to help you.

andryuha77:
If you have any technical issues please contact the RAS tech-support, they have to help you.

I am also contacting RAS support, but I think it's important to post this here also for others who may be following your system with similar RAS_EA trouble. It's not a reflection of your service but might provide clues to the functioning of RAS_EA under certain conditions.

mandelmus:
I am also contacting RAS support, but I think it's important to post this here also for others who may be following your system with similar RAS_EA trouble. It's not a reflection of your service but might provide clues to the functioning of RAS_EA under certain conditions.

Thank you for posting, please let us know if you get a solution from them.

Reason: