Nik's Swing & intraday Signals

I will send out the signals via skype and in the forum.

My skypename for this will be: forex-signals (nikthegreek)

Please write " signals wanted " and I will add you to my contacts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

I would like to introduce myself before I explain what I am trying to do in this forum.

My name is Nik and I am focusing mostly on forex and stocks intraday and swing trading.

FOCUS ON YOUR TARGET…

When I started with stocks, the forex market was more or less unknown, but like everybody else I got… “Infected” too.

After many loosing years, sitting in front of the Pc all day long, I developed and fine tuned a system that is based on simple technical analysis and price action.

IT’S SIMPLE…

The secret is just to:

a) Learn to read the charts!

b) Understand what you see!

c) Act when the market is telling you to do so!

d) Be disciplined and follow your money management plan!

e) have patience and enjoy trading!

HAVE FUN…

I make my living from trading for some years now and I enjoy doing my analysis before I execute any trade.

Important is ,that you have confidence in what you do and that you follow your strategy at least a 100%, but I guess most of you know that already,... at least in theory.

LET ME PROVE IT…

Anyway, I did not join this forum to teach the basic trading lessons, but what I would like to do here is: Sending Trading Signals!

THE PROBLEM IS…

…that sending Trading Signals can be a funny thing if the signals are based on scalping or short term trading.

How many times do you see signals coming in, and if you look at the charts, they price is already miles away from the suggested entry.

What does that mean!? Either someone is messing around, or there is just not enough time left to enter the trades, right!?

I am not trying to offend anybody here. Scalping can be very profitable if you know what you are doing.

SOLUTION…

So, a good alternative to overcome stress in trading could be to focus on swing trading signals and nice intraday signals.

And that is, what I will try to provide you with.

RULES …

Before I send any signals I have to explain to you the rules, so you know what to do if you want to follow my signals:

1. My trades and setups are based on the daily, 4 hourly and 1 hourly charts. That means, that you will have enough time to execute the trade.

2. I will focus on swing trades and intraday trades and I’ll never send more than one signal. Only if a trade is in profit already I will send a 2nd Signal.

3. I trade all major and minor pairs, but will only focus ontext book entries for you.

4. You have to split every trade into 2-3 positions, so you can take incremental profits and trail your stops during strong trends.

5. I will give you exact stop/limit levels and update these always if necessary. The stop loss level starts from 20 pips on intraday and can reach easily up to over 100 pips on swing trade positions.

6. I will give you a price range in which you should execute your trade. If you are late, or the price is out of that range the time you see the signal, do not trade it!!! There is no need to chase the market, other signals will follow.

7. You should never risk more that 2-4% of your account on each trade. Remember, you want to make money on a long term and not gamble with it.

- Let me give you an example:

EUR/USD Short

1, 4370 - 1, 4350 3 lots (20pips range window)

STOP: 1, 4430

LIMITS: 1,4310 / 1,4250 / 1,3750

TRAIL STOP:

CHANGE LIMIT:

That would mean that you execute your trade in between this 20 pips window.

So let’s say the price is at 1, 4360, which means you are good to go.

Now open3 times 1 position and use the same stop level for all 3 positions.

So in fact you are dividing your position by 3.

Now attach the 3 different Limit orders to your positions.

That is all.

*** If I get a reversal signal or any reason to change the stop and limit levels, I will update you immediately ***

Sometimes an intraday trade can change into a swing trade, and that is the reason we need the 3rd Lot.

This last lot is our bonus lot and we try to trail it as long as possible.

Please let me know if I have written something against the forum policy.

Like I said before, I don’t want to offend anybody in this forum.

Health and happiness to all of you

Nik

RESULTS WILL BE UPDATED AT THE END OF THIS (1st) POST SO; EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH CLOSELY.

I did send only 3 live intraday/scalping signals via skypethis first week.

But I hope everybody is ok with the results anyway.

WEEK ONE 02-05 FEB. 2010

TRADE 1. EUR/JPY 24 PIPS+

TRADE 2. GBP/USD 178 PIPS+

TRADE 3. AUD/USD 115 PIPS+

RESULT: 317 PIPS PROFIT

Still no swing trade setup in sight. So i sended only 4 live scalping/intraday trade signals out this week.

Well done to all again. Even a few trades can make a difference.

WEEK TWO 08-12 FEB. 2010

TRADE 1. EUR/JPY 113 PIPS+

TRADE 2. AUD/USD 19 PIPS -

TRADE 3.EUR/USD 34 PIPS+

TRADE 3. GBP/USD 38PIPS+

RESULT: 166 PIPS PROFIT

We had a lot of setups last week, but unfortunately I was very busy and not able to send more than 2 signals out on skype.

So the results on these 2 trades where.

gbp/usd short46 pips

gbp/usd long 20 pips

66 pips profit

We had some good trading oprtu. this week, but again I was not able spend much time and you help you with signals.

I posted only 3 trades this week for intraday.

AUD/USD Short 20/40/0 pips

GBP/USD scalping 15/-5/-20

USD/CHF -15/0/0

Result: 35 pips profit

Wellcome

AT LAST YOU JOINED THE FORUM.

WE WILL BE IN TOUCH.

SEE YOU AROUND

KONSTA10

musictrade:
AT LAST YOU JOINED THE FORUM.

WE WILL BE IN TOUCH.

SEE YOU AROUND

KONSTA10

Hi Konsta10

Yes...I will see you on Monday!

bye

nik

Thanks for the post will follow the thread

Regards

How to send the Signals

I will post the signals as followed in this forum:

1. When a setup is forming I will send an alert first, so you can prepare yourself.

2. I will send the signals with stop/limit levels as fast as possible.

Remember the trades are based on the 1h, 4h, and daily chart(intraday/swing), so you should have enough time to execute the trade.

3. I will inform you about trailing stops and limits, so you are able to manage your tradecorrectly.

4. I will send the results with exact profits/losses in pips for each trade and the end results after each month.

I do not know if it is allowed to send the signals via Skype to you in this forum too.

This is maybe a good way not to miss out any signals. Please let me know if that is ok.

If not, just inform me and I will remove this part of the thread immediately.

Thanks and trade wisely!

Nik

This is a good idea.....i will be checking it.....

NikTheGreek:
Hello!

Hi there,

I like your strategy....looking forward to future posts.

All the best

Xard777

thanks to all!

Thanks to all...i will try my best!

If you think the signals come to late, just let me know, or give me some ideas to spead it up!

Welcome on board Nik...

If you find also a way to send signals via Skype that would be great. I don't know if this is OK with forum's rules....

Anyway... panfx (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks

Ras?

Hi Nik-

Have you considered making your signals available via Rentasignal too? People can follow them automatically then and you can charge a monthly rate.

forextrends:
Hi Nik- Have you considered making your signals available via Rentasignal too? People can follow them automatically then and you can charge a monthly rate.

Thanks, I will have a look

Reason: