Requests & Ideas - page 282

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

Two weeks ago you have modified averages rsi summed histo indicator in the elite section so that it could have different prices and different ma methods for all of the rsi parameters. (the modified final version is attached) I am sending the msgs below as a reminder.

Hello Mladen,

If it is convenient may i please request a modification on the attached averages rsi summed histo 2 indicator.

Can you please modify the indicator so that it can have different prices and different ma methods for all of the rsi parameters. I mean with the inputs menu below.

Rsi Parameters: 14,45,55;15,45,55;16,45,55;17,45,55;18,45,55;19,45 ,55;20,45,55;21,45,55;

Rsi Prices: 0;1;1;4;5;5;6;6

Ma Methods: 0,1,2,3,6,9,12,15

(so parameter set 14,45,55 will use closing price and simple moving average, whereas parameter set 15,45,55 will use open price and exponential moving average and so on..)

Thank you very much for your support.

mandagozu81

Here you go.

There is one deviation. Instead of adding 2 more parameters, RsiParams parameters is used instead. the format is now the following : rsi period, level up, level down, price, ma method; for each and every rsi instance you wish to use (maximum 25 rsi calculations can be done)Can you please apply the same modification to the Volty channel stop on Jurik histogram, making it summed.

For simplicity i really prefer the inputs menu the way you coded averages rsi summed histo 2.01, and with 25 volty channel stop calculations.I don't want to have summed values for smooth phase and money risk cause i don't ever change the default values (if it is easier to code including them as summed that's also ok). So the new indicator can have

Price, Smooth Length, Smooth Double, Atr Length and Kv values as summed.

The Inputs tab, hence would be like with the same format of averages rsi sumed histo 2.01 (values of sets separated by commas and every set separated by semi colons)

Volty Channel Parameters: 0,10,T,10,4.0;1,12,T,12,3.5;4,14,T,14,3.0;5,16,F,16,2.5;6,18,F,18,2.0 and so on with maximum 25 volty channel calculations.

Thank you very much for your support.

mandagozu81

Here is this version

A couple of explanations. First of all, this version will not work on older metatrader builds (it must be used on newer metatrader 4). Also the parameters are the same as for the indicator itself (meaning : there is a phase and the risk parameter included too in the list of parameters, that way all the parameters of the indicators can be customized). The order of parameters is the same as in the indicators parameters. And, finally, I decided to use the external indicator for one reason : this way there is no limit whatsoever how many indicators you can use to combine

PS: volty channel stop indicator from this post must be used, otherwise it will not work

PPS: I tested it (build 610) but please test it too - on these new builds of metatrader 4 we never know what can happen

Thank you very much Mladen! I will test it in detail and give you feedback.

new metatrader

Dear Mladen,

Are std.mq4 and rbvi-1.mq4 new metatrader ok.

Best regards

Rosalieone

Files:
std.mq4  2 kb
rbvi-1.mq4  2 kb

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Are std.mq4 and rbvi-1.mq4 new metatrader ok.

Best regards

Rosalieone

Rosalieone

Yes, they are. No changes needed in either of the two

Thank you maestro !

Dear sir

is it possible to take the new labtrend indi to work with this Ea?

dasssi:
Dear sir is it possible to take the new labtrend indi to work with this Ea?

dassi

There is no need to

With same parameters they are giving same results. Anyway attached the indicators and the EA without the warning messages that a new metatrader 4 compiler was issuing

i got this error in the tester

dasssi:
i got this error in the tester

dasssi

That is not an error. That is the EA printing current signal and trigger (this line of the code - line 62 of the source code :

Print("Signal: ",RSIResult," Trig: ",RSIResult1);

But for the sake of not making enormous log file (since print will do that), here is a version that does not use that print command

Files:

i dont like log file its always a file that you forget to delete

but dear sir the problem still there

Reason: