Requests & Ideas - page 159

thanks

mladen:
davidoh

It is a multi time frame already

Hust set the TimFrame parameter to desired time frame

thank you for your rapid reply

A Mladen Fleg Indi

Need to know more about how they are calculated Will try to find the formula, or, if someone else has the math formula itself, please post it. The "proximity" formula is unlikly the one since in that case it would have to make a "jump" when the values of the 2 averages are closer than some predefined distance value
mladen:
Sometimes I am flattered with the confidence you guys have in me ... but ...

Let me try to explain on an example completely different from technical analysis which is much, much simpler than some calculations in TA. Let us suppose we have a number and let it be 100. Now, on how many way can the following equitation be solved : a + b = 100. If you take just positive numbers, not so many. But if you add negative numbers as a possibility to that equitation too, than the answer is : infinite combinations. And since the task was to solve the a and the b, it is not uniquely solvable - ie no way to know what is some combination in somebodies mind

It somewhat resembles to the problem of looking at the chart and trying to ques what is the way some indicator is calculated, except that it is even more combinations (if it is possible to have more than infinity ). Without knowing the math, it is simply not going to be possible. Not even to Stephen Wolfram

So, if I find the math model, I will make it. If not, than I simply can not

Hi Mladen. I know you have been working tiredlessly with everyone elses request.

I also know you have been searching for the correct math to fill my request.

But not to worry.

I found the math you requested. It wasn't easy and took a little longer than I thought it would have, but never the less here it is. And not to worry I bought it fair and square.

I had it decompiled and emailed it to your G-Mail account so you could actually see the math instead of guess how it works.

I wanted too know if you could build your own version. A Mladen Version that performs hopefully faster, smoother, and to be even more accurate.

I was wondering if it would be better to replace it with better components.

The indicator it's self looks like two ema's with and atr. I was wondering would it be better to replace the ema's with the all averages with color change? It might give more options to optimize it better.

Also maybe you can update the ATR with a better one. Maybe a MTF NonLag ATR would give better accuracy. Or which ever you think is the best ATR for the Job.

I also want to request if you can add an alert when price is no longer sideways?

And if you could make it MTF.

Thanks

Ish

Files:

Also can you add your smoothing too the finished Indi as well?

Ish

ismael360:
Hi Mladen. I know you have been working tiredlessly with everyone elses request.

I also know you have been searching for the correct math to fill my request.

But not to worry.

I found the math you requested. It wasn't easy and took a little longer than I thought it would have, but never the less here it is. And not to worry I bought it fair and square.

I had it decompiled and emailed it to your G-Mail account so you could actually see the math instead of guess how it works.

I wanted too know if you could build your own version. A Mladen Version that performs hopefully faster, smoother, and to be even more accurate.

I was wondering if it would be better to replace it with better components.

The indicator it's self looks like two ema's with and atr. I was wondering would it be better to replace the ema's with the all averages with color change? It might give more options to optimize it better.

Also maybe you can update the ATR with a better one. Maybe a MTF NonLag ATR would give better accuracy. Or which ever you think is the best ATR for the Job.

I also want to request if you can add an alert when price is no longer sideways?

And if you could make it MTF.

Thanks

Ish

There is an averages Atr here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

New formula/calculation

Base pivot point=(High+Close+Low)/3

Support 1= 2*Pivot-High Resistance 1= 2*Pivot-Low

Support 2= Pivot-(R1-S1) Resistance 2= Pivot+(R1-S1)

Support 3= Low-2*(High-Pivot) Resistance 3= High+2*(Pivot-Low)

I found this laying around somewhere collecting dust,but in order to calculate this formula right will be if 2 consecutive up closes occur in a row we measure the distance between the close and high of each bar,if the distance between the close and the high of the most recent bar(that just closed) is greater than the close to the high of the previous bar then use the most recent bar's High and Close in base pivot calculations,and the Low we use is the Swing/Demand Low,off these 2 bars the Support And Resistance can be made.

And Like wise If we have 2 consecutive down closes we will measure the close and the low of the current bar(that just closed)and the close to the low of the previous bar,If the distance between the close and the low of the present bar is greater than the previous bar then use the most recent bar's Low And Close in base pivot calculations and the HIGH we use is the Swing/Supply High,off these 2 bars the Support And Resistance can be made.

Hopefully I explained it correctly I left out a couple of words on purpose and Swing High,Supply and Swing Low,Demand I know sounds discretionary but keep in mind this calculation is not meant for anything under the 1hr chart which most people can spot what I simply call the candle that starts the move,please feel free to ask anything if needed to complete this thanks Max

mrtools:
There is an averages Atr here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Looking to have one built like the pictures posted here. That will visually show when it goes flat and when it's trending.

Ish

Files:
flegma2_d.jpg  94 kb
flegma2_b.jpg  77 kb

mrtools:
There is an averages Atr here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mr Tools did you mean to suggest incorporating the averages Atr? The possibilities would be outstanding.

If so we maybe able to tweak it so it gives great signals.

I like the ideal.

Ish

ismael360:
Mr Tools did you mean to suggest incorporating the averages Atr? The possibilities would be outstanding.

If so we maybe able to tweak it so it gives great signals.

I like the ideal.

Ish

No thought you was looking for an atr like that, but after rereading your post now understanding better, but yeah might be an idea to incorporate it.

mrtools:
No thought you was looking for an atr like that, but after rereading your post now understanding better, but yeah might be an idea to incorporate it.

Yeah, I hear you Mr Tools. An All Averages FlegATR_Ma Indi would be ideal.

Ish

human18:
thank you very much it is working fine, i am really appreciate your help.

i want to add another indicator which will help a lot in case of trailing stop because the moving average is not has that effect to choose a correct place of trailing stop and some time it close the trade keeping huge profit.

i want to add indicate that called NRTR which is working very fine with the cloud trading system.

i attached the indicator with explanation of trading way that i used

please don't hesitate to add what you think it can improve the trading way.

thank you a lot again to give you much work and i am sorry for that

nrtr_atr_stop.mq4

Hi Human18,

Just for information going to be starting a new thread with this idea, seems to be very good, both for the manual trader and Ea trader, sometime later today will post a new Ea there, still not sure if i will be able to have it with NRTR yet but working on it.If you have more information about the cloud system would like to hear about it.

Reason: